Chapter 1

A/N / Disclaimer: I don't own any brands mentioned in this story, nor do I own the SacconeJolys for that matter. Just thought I'd get that out of the way. Okay, now ready on! Love you guys 😘

*Isabella's P.O.V*

I was woken up on Saturday morning to someone jumping on my bed.

"Izzy, wake up!" I immediately recognised my little sister's voice.

"Emilia, it's too early." I groaned, turning over and trying to ignore her. I then heard another little voice squeal and someone else joined us.

"Izzy, Izzy!" Eduardo giggled. Realising that any chance of me going back to sleep was off the table, I opened my eyes and came face to face with my younger siblings.

"You two are little pests, you know that?" I couldn't help but smile, giving Emilia's tummy a light tickle as she laughed loudly.

"There you guys are." Mum entered the room, obviously looking for Emilia and Eduardo, "Sorry, did they wake you?"

"Yeah." I sighed, but my smile didn't falter.

"Come on, you two. Leave your sister to sleep." Mum chuckled, as Eduardo was practically lying across me.

"No, it's okay. I might as well get up now anyway." I said, picking up my phone and glancing at the time, which said 9:05. I don't like getting up too late anyway, so it was fine.

"Oh, okay." Mum said. Emilia and Eduardo finally got off me and I got out of bed, threw on my fluffy grey dressing gown over my pink and white bunny pyjamas before following my family (minus dad) downstairs.

 Emilia and Eduardo finally got off me and I got out of bed, threw on my fluffy grey dressing gown over my pink and white bunny pyjamas before following my family (minus dad) downstairs

"I'm guessing Dad's still in bed, then?" I asked.

"Yeah, he was up late last night replying to emails so I decided to let him sleep in. I can handle those two monkeys by myself for the morning." Mum explained, glancing at Emilia and Eduardo, who were sat at the dining table, patiently waiting for their breakfast.

"Hey, you're not alone. You've got me." I grinned.

"Right, how could I forget." Mum chuckled.

"Can I start today's vlog?" I asked, picking up Mum's vlogging camera which was on the kitchen counter. Now that I'm older, I often participate in filming the daily vlogs. Mum and Dad even got me my own vlogging camera for when I'm out on my own, or without them at least. I also have a channel of my own, named Izzy SacconeJoly. Not very creative, but I didn't really think about it at the time.

"Sure, but why don't you use your own camera? We spent all that money on it for a reason." Mum said.

"Yeah, but it's upstairs. I'll get it when I go and get dressed, I just want to use yours until then." I said.

"Go on, then." She said.

"Thank you." I turned on the camera and started filming myself, "Good morning, friends!" I beamed, "I'm starting today's vlog, so you don't have to listen to my old parents nattering on about whatever."