Chapter 20

*Isabella's P.O.V*

It was now day four of Sorrento and the day so far had been good. We went to the beach this morning and then we had something to eat in the hotel restaurant. We seemed to be doing the same exact thing every morning and Erika even joked that Dad should just upload the same vlog two days in a row because everyday has been so similar. But I didn't care that we weren't doing a different thing everyday, we were lucky enough to be in such a gorgeous place like Sorrento.

Anyways, Erika and I were just getting ready to go out for dinner. I'd decided to wear a pale blue cold shoulder dress which had frilly sleeves and a pair of white high top Converse. I left my hair down and straight, but clipped a couple of strands back with some cute flower bobby pins. For jewelry, I wore my blue and gold diamante camera necklace, my gold leaf bracelet and my daisy stud earrings. I snapped a peacock feather case onto my phone and grabbed my light brown Saint Laurent cross body bag and then I was ready.

 I snapped a peacock feather case onto my phone and grabbed my light brown Saint Laurent cross body bag and then I was ready

Once we were both ready, we met everyone down in the hotel lobby and we set off.

"Daddy, can I do some vlogging?" I asked as I realised I'd barely held the camera since we'd been in Sorrento.

"Sure, but be careful with the camera." He said as he handed it to me.

"Dad, I'm not the same age as Emilia and Eduardo. I know how to hold a camera." I claimed as I turned it on. Dad just playfully rolled his eyes as I began talking.

"Hey, friends! It's Izzy."

"And Harvey!" Harvey suddenly appeared next to me, jumping into the camera shot.

"And Harvey, apparently." I giggled, "We're just on our way to a restaurant called Bufalito. We go there every year and the food is amazing. If you're ever in Sorrento, I definitely recommend going to Bufalito for dinner or lunch or whatever."

We continued on our way to the restaurant, until we all got sidetracked by a small shop that sold swimwear and stuff like that. I gave the camera back to Dad as I wanted to look around a bit. We ended up buying Emilia her first ever bikinis. There were three bikinis laid out on the counter that Emilia had to choose from; a white one with strawberries all over, a plain pink one and a blue frilly one.

"What do you think, Emilia? I like this one and this one." Mum said, trying to hurry her along with choosing. She pointed to the pink and blue one. Emilia said she liked the strawberry one but Mum said it might be a bit small. While all of that was happening and Dad was vlogging it, Eduardo suddenly fell over for no reason and landed on the floor with a soft thud. I was about to pick him up and make sure he was okay, but Harvey, who was stood closer to my brother than I was, beat me to it.

"How did you manage that, buddy?" He chuckled as he picked Eduardo up, as Eduardo started to cry a little bit, "Hey, it's okay, you're okay." He cooed, bouncing Eduardo gently on his hip. I smiled at how absolutely adorable the scene in front of me was.