Chapter 14

*Isabella's P.O.V*

I didn't know what was happening. I was confused. I could see Mum, Dad, Emilia and Eduardo sat in their seats on the plane home, but how was I looking at them? It was like I wasn't there, but I was watching over them.

I smiled, watching my family. Eduardo was fast asleep on Mum and Emilia was messing around and giggling with Dad.

Suddenly, the plane started shaking and people began to panic.

"This is your pilot speaking. We appear to be having some technical difficulties and we're afraid to announce the plane may be going down."

Now, I wasn't looking at the inside of the plane anymore. I was looking at it from the outside and all I could see was the plane plummeting to the ground at a terrifying speed.

"NO!" I screamed as the plane crashed onto the earth with a huge explosion, but no one could hear me. As the plane went up in flames I knew no one could've survived that.

"NO!" I screamed once again, but this time my surroundings were completely different. I was in Tilly's room, in bed, in the dark, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I reached for my phone to look at the time; 4:32 am. Great.

I couldn't go back to sleep in this state, so I got out of bed, grabbed my crutches and quietly hobbled out of the room, careful not to wake Tilly. It took me about five minutes to try and get myself down the stairs, but I managed and once I did, I hobbled into the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets to grab a glass. Once I had my glass I filled it with water and leaned against the counter while I drank it. When I was finished, I put my glass in the dishwasher before exiting the kitchen. As I walked through the living room, I got a fright when my body collided with someone else's and I fell onto the sofa.

"Ow!" I yelled even though it didn't really hurt. The living room light was then turned on and I realised it was Harvey.

"Izzy? What are you doing up?" He asked in surprise.

"I could ask you the same thing." I stated.

"I came down to get something to eat. I tend to get hungry during the night and it stops me from going back to sleep." Harvey explained. I nodded, showing that I understood, "What about you?"

"I had a nightmare." I mumbled, looking down, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh," Harvey said, a hint of concern in his voice as he sat next to me on the sofa, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it was just kind of intense." I admitted.

"What was it about?" He asked, before adding, "Only tell me if you want to."

"Well, um, m-my family....they were on their way back from Florida a-and their planet crashed... It was horrible." Talking about it forced me to think about it and that made tears spring to my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry." Harvey said softly, taking my hand in his and stroking the back of my hand gently with the pad of his thumb.

"I'm sorry, it just felt so real." I choked out.

"Come here." Harvey pulled me into his warm embrace and I buried my head in his chest, small sobs leaving my body, "Shh, it's okay. It was just a dream, it wasn't real." He whispered sweetly. Being in Harvey's arms and listening to his voice calmed me down and I soon forgot about the horrid dream. We must've fallen asleep together on the sofa, because the next thing I remembered after that was Max finding us cuddled up together the next morning and teasing us about it for the rest of the day.

A/N: Sorry this chapter wasn't very long, it was just a filler chapter, really. It is rather cute, though, so I hope that makes up for it 😝🙈 Hope you did enjoy this chapter and I love you all loads 💖💘✨
- Lucy xox