Chapter 26

*Isabella's P.O.V*

I woke up feeling like a Pick n Mix bag of emotions. I was sad because we were leaving Sorrento today, scared because of the plane ride and overjoyed because Harvey was now my boyfriend. Wow, that feels weird to say. Harvey is my boyfriend... Can I get that sentence in a tattoo?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone went off and smiled, butterflies filling my stomach when I read the text that Harvey had sent me.

From: Harvest Festival 😹😻♥️😘
Morning gorgeous 😘💕 xxxxx

I let out a girly giggle, heat rising in my cheeks as I typed out a reply.

To: Harvest Festival 😹😻♥️😘
Morning handsome 😘 I'm surprised you're even awake 😉😂💞 xxxxx

It was only 6am and I didn't even know why I was awake so early, let alone Harvey, who I know likes to have a lie in.

From: Harvest Festival 😹😻♥️😘
I am too tbh 😂 do you wanna go and do something? Seeing as we're the only ones awake 😘💓 xxxxx

To: Harvest Festival 😹😻♥️😘
Sure but what? 💖 xxxxx

From: Harvest Festival 😹😻♥️😘
Idk I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach or something? 🤔😂😘 xxxxx

To: Harvest Festival 😹😻♥️😘
Sounds good to me 😊 I'll just get dressed and then I'll be right over 😘 xxxxx

From: Harvest Festival 😹😻♥️😘
Okay I'll meet you outside my room 💗 xxxxx

To: Harvest Festival 😹😻♥️😘
Okie dokie 😘✨ xxxxx

After smiling at my phone screen like an idiot for about three minutes, I got out of bed and tiptoed into the bathroom, trying not to wake the still sleeping Erika. I had a quick shower, using my tropical fruits shampoo and conditioner and my watermelon body wash before shutting off the water and exiting the shower. I dried myself with the fluffy white towel provided by the hotel before going back into the room. I'd pretty much finished packing last night, but I left my white and blue floral dress out of my suitcase and a few other items so I could wear them today. I carefully slipped on my dress and paired it with my jewel flower sandals. I left my hair down and natural, but slid in a couple of silver flower bobby pins and slipped on my blue beaded bracelet set. I added my blue rose case to my phone before I was done.

Once I was dressed and ready, I quickly left Erika note explaining where I'd gone before I exited the room, slowly and quietly closing the door behind me

Once I was dressed and ready, I quickly left Erika note explaining where I'd gone before I exited the room, slowly and quietly closing the door behind me. I turned around after shutting the door and surely enough, Harvey was stood just outside his, Max and Leo's room, waiting for me wearing that oh so charming smile of his.