Chapter 9

*Isabella's P.O.V*

Before I knew it, it was Saturday, the day Mum, Dad, Emilia and Eduardo were going to Disney World and the day that I temporarily moved in with Max and Harvey. Mum, Dad and the kids were leaving fairly early since their flight was at 10 am, so I got up pretty early as well so I'd have time to get ready for the day and say goodbye. I got out of bed and grabbed my crutches, which were propped up against my bed frame. I hobbled out of my bedroom and across the hall into the upstairs bathroom. You're probably wondering why I'm going into that bathroom and not my own, and that's because I've realised that it's a lot easier to have a bath than a shower with my broken ankle, but my bathroom doesn't have a bath so I have to use this one. Anyways, while the bath was being run, I managed to get out of my pyjamas and I decided to make things a little more fun by dropping one of my Lush bath bombs into the water. Once my bath was ready, I carefully climbed in, my injured foot resting on the edge of the tub. I quickly washed myself, using my mango and apple shampoo and conditioner, as well as my pineapple body wash. Once I was finished, I struggled to get out of the tub, but I managed to succeed. I leaned again the bathroom wall while I dried myself, before wrapping my pink towel around myself, grabbing my crutches and going back into my bedroom. I sat on my bed and spent about fifteen minutes blow drying my hair, before hobbling over to my wardrobe to pick out what to wear. I decided on a dress, as that would be the easiest option. With the big, chunky cast on my foot, the only things I could really wear were dresses, skirts and maybe shorts and jogging bottoms, but anything else was a nightmare to get into. Anyway, I chose my white emoji skater dress, paired with a pair of pink high-top converse, but obviously I would only be wearing one of them, on my good foot. I put my pink wrap-around bracelet with silver diamonds and studs on my right wrist, a silver necklace with the word 'Kiss' around my neck and a pink and silver butterfly ring on my right middle finger. I brushed my hair but didn't style it, I just popped my pink and white flower crown on my head. Lastly, on my phone was my phone case that had a watercolour picture of a glass of pink iced tea with lemon slices and a straw.

 Lastly, on my phone was my phone case that had a watercolour picture of a glass of pink iced tea with lemon slices and a straw

I realised I'd gone with a very girly, pink theme and smiled, opening Instagram on my phone. I took a selfie and posted it with the caption: @isabellasacconejoly feeling pretty girly today 😋🌸

I went downstairs and had breakfast and just made the most of my last few hours with my family before they left for two weeks. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before they had to leave. The Mills family joined us outside so they could also say goodbye.

"Hey." Harvey smiled, walking over to me.

"Hey." I smiled back. Mum and Dad soon finished loading all the luggage into the car and came over to say goodbye to me.

"Behave for Paul and Sara, okay?" Mum told me.

"You know I will." I said.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you so much!" She gushed, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too, Mum." I sighed, hugging her with one arm as I needed the other one to hold my crutch. She kissed me on the forehead before pulling away.

"Bye, princess." Dad then came over to say goodbye.

"Bye, Daddy." I said, hugging him. Then the little ones came over.

"Bye bye, Izzy!" Emilia yelled, as they both hugged me.

"Bye, munchkins. You have fun, okay?" I chuckled.

"We will!" They chirped, before running off to get in the car. Mum and Dad soon got in the car as well and started the engine. They waved at me and I waved back, as the car pulled out of the driveway and drove off. I sighed, watching the car disappear down the road.

"You okay?" Harvey asked me.

"Yeah, I just miss them already." I admitted.

"It's only two weeks, they'll be back before you know it." He said, wrapping an arm around me in a friendly way.

"I know." I said.

"And in the meantime, I'm going to make sure the next to weeks are awesome." Harvey promised me.

"I'm sure they will be." I giggled.

A/N: Sorry this chapter wasn't very good guys 😕 I'm ill right now and I feel like crap but I really wanted to get this update out of the way, so sorry it's not the best. I hope you somewhat enjoyed it, though and hopefully the next chapter will be better. Until next time, my loves 💘💕😘

- Lucy xoxo