Chapter 10

*Isabella's P.O.V*

The morning after Mum, Dad and the little ones left, I was woken up by someone gently poking my face.

"Iz." I recognised Harvey's voice and slowly opened my eyes to find him smiling down at me, "Oh, good, you're awake."

"Why were you poking my face?" I giggled.

"Oh, uh, I didn't know how else to wake you up..." He chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

"Right, okay." I laughed, sitting up, "What time is it?"

"Only about 10 o'clock; I've not long been up." He replied.

"What about everyone else?" I wondered.

"Yeah, they're up as well." He answered.

"Okay." I said, swinging my legs out of bed.

"Careful." Harvey warned me.

"I'm fine, Harv." I chuckled. Harvey's been a little overprotective since I moved in with the Mills. He's constantly asking if I'm comfortable enough, or telling me to be careful every time I stand up. I honestly love it though, it shows that he cares. I also find it kind of adorable, not gonna lie. Although, I do find myself saying "I'm fine, Harv" every ten minutes.

"Okay, well, do you need any help? You know, to get ready and stuff." He offered, obviously not realising how awkward it would be if he had to help me get dressed.

"I think I'll manage, but thanks anyway." I smiled gratefully.

"Alright, see you downstairs." He smiled back, before leaving the room I was sharing with Tilly. I chuckled to myself, before reaching for my crutches and hobbling over to my suitcase. Mum and Dad had given me the spare key to the house, in case I realised I'd forgotten something and had to nip over and get it. Anyway, I rummaged through my suitcase, before picking out a cropped, black tank top with the words 'Normal is Boring' on the front in white writing, an army green skater skirt and my classic black and white Adidas Originals Superstar trainers. I decided to wear my black watch with a silver face and a silver, crystal bow at the bottom of the face. I also fastened my silver music note heart necklace around my neck, clipped in a pair of silver butterfly earrings and slipped on my silver Superman ring with a red background on my right ring finger. I brushed my hair before popping on a red flower crown hairband. I didn't know why but I was kind of obsessed with flower crowns at the moment. Lastly, I changed the phone case on my phone to my white one with a black pair of glasses, a moustache and a red bow tie on.

Once I was dressed and ready for the day, I hobbled over to the door of Tilly's room and opened it, to find Harvey waiting at the top of the stairs

"I thought you said you were going to meet me downstairs?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well, I was, but you'd have no one to help you down the stairs if I did that." He explained.

"I'm sure I would've managed." I chuckled softly.