Chapter 18

*Isabella's P.O.V*

"Iz." I heard a soft voice whisper. I thought I was dreaming at first, but then I felt someone gently shake me as they whispered my name again, "Izzy." I slowly opened my eyes to see Harvey smiling down at me. I then realised my head was on his chest and I sat up, blushing a little.

"We're landing." Harvey told me, nodding out the window. I looked out the window to see the beautiful city of Naples coming towards us as the plane got closer and closer to the ground. I smiled, partly because the sight before me was so breathtaking, but also because Harvey had kept me calm just by being by my side and I'd even managed to sleep; something I was never usually able to do on planes.

"Thank you, Harvey. For keeping me calm." I told the hazel eyed boy, turning to look at him.

"Don't mention it." He smiled softly at me, "Did you sleep well?"

"I did, thanks." I grinned, "Did you manage to get any sleep?"

"I slept for a bit, yeah." He nodded. Before long, the plane reached the ground and it was time to get off.

"We're sorry your dad and I couldn't sit with you during the flight, darling. Were you okay?" Mum asked me as we made our way to baggage claim.

"Yeah, I was fine. Thanks to Harvey." I replied, smiling at Harvey who smiled back.

"Oh, and why thanks to Harvey?" Erika asked, nudging me in the ribs lightly as a smirk graced her face.

"He just kept me calm." I explained casually, before shooting daggers at my aunt to tell her to shut up.

Before I knew it, we were in Sorrento, in the hotel, checking out our rooms. Erika and I were sharing, Mum and Emilia were in with Oma and Dad and Eduardo were sharing as well. As for the Mills, I'm pretty sure Max and Harvey were sharing with Leo while Tilly was in with Sara and Paul.

"So, how exactly did Harvey calm you down on that flight?" Erika asked me while we unpacked, wiggling her eyebrows at me as she began to smirk again.

"I don't know, he just held my hand and told me everything was fine." I explained, smiling fondly at the memory as I folded one of my t-shirts.

"Aww!" Erika cooed.

"Shut up." I mumbled, feeling myself blush as I tried to hide my smile.

After we'd settled into our hotel rooms, we decided to go and check the pool out. I changed into a high waisted bikini which had a Aztec pattern in different shades of blue on, a white cropped blouse that I just tied at the front and a pair of ripped denim shorts to go over the top of the bikini and a pair of white and brown flipflops. I put my hair in a bun on the top of my head and packed my blue towel with cascading roses on into my pink and white beach bag which had a blue anchor printed on the front before slipping on my Ray-Ban mirrored sunglasses.

Erika was wearing a flowey white off-the-shoulder cover up over the top of a strapless green bikini which had some crisscross details between the breasts and on the sides of the bottoms as well as a pair of black braided flipflops. Erika put her hair in two french braids and placed a black floppy hat on her head, as well as also slipping on a pair of black circular sunglasses. She packed her green and dark grey Aztec towel into her black and white striped beach bag before the two of us left our hotel room and made our way out to the pool.

 She packed her green and dark grey Aztec towel into her black and white striped beach bag before the two of us left our hotel room and made our way out to the pool

We got to the pool, where everyone already was. Erika and I chose two sun chairs next to each other and set our bags down. I then proceeded to take my clothes off so I could go in the pool. I peeled off my shorts and took my blouse off, leaving me in just my bikini. I also kicked my flipflops off and stuck my clothes in my beach bag before walking over to the pool. However, as I turned around, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." I apologised, my cheeks immediately heating up as I looked at Harvey. He was in nothing but a pair of trunks. I'd never seen him shirtless before, but that didn't mean I was complaining. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think he was fit.

"It's, uh, it's okay." He replied, scratching the back of his neck as I saw his eyes sweep over me from head to toe, a small blush on his own face. That only made me blush more because, oh my god, Harvey was checking out my bikini-clad body and blushing.

"Harvey, I'd appreciate it of you'd stop staring at my daughter's bare stomach, thank you, son." Dad suddenly yelled from the kiddie pool where he was with Emilia, Eduardo and Tilly.

"Dad!" I screeched, utterly humiliated as both me and Harvey turned bright red. I saw Max and Leo snickering at us from the pool and I saw caught a glimpse of Erika smirking. I even saw Mum and Sara looking rather amused.

"Let's just go for a swim, shall we?" I suggested to Harvey.

"Sounds good to me." He quickly nodded and we awkwardly smiled at each other as we went and got into the pool.

"You were looking a bit distracted back there, Harv. That is, until Jonathan voiced his opinion, of course." Max winked at the two of us.

"Shut up, you moron." Harvey splashed a laughing Max in the face.

"Oi!" Max splashed his twin brother back. Harvey then went to splash Max back, but ended up splashing me instead.

"Harvey Kit Mills!" I shrieked.

"I'm so sorry! That was meant for M-" I cut him off by splashing him as well.

"Oh, it's on." Harvey narrowed his eyes at me.

"Bring it." I smirked, and so a splashing war broke out. Max and Leo soon joined in, and then Erika got in the pool and got caught up in the fight at some point as well. Needless to say, we had a lot of fun.

Once we'd finished in the pool and we'd all dried up and gotten dressed, we went to get ice cream at a place called David Augusto which was a gelateria that we went to every year. They did the most delicious flavours. I ended up getting pistachio gelato which tasted amazing.

After we'd gotten our ice creams, we went back to our hotel rooms and for the rest of the day, we didn't do much apart from going out for dinner later on that evening, but I knew that the rest of this trip would be far from boring.