Chapter 7

A/N: Hey lovelies 😊 just a quick reminder that this is basically pt 2 of the last chapter, so it's set on the same day as the last chapter and Isabella is wearing the same outfit and yeah. Hope you guys enjoy. Love you all so much 💕

- Lucy xoxo

*Isabella's P.O.V*

Before I knew it, it was 4 pm and I was getting ready for Hailee to come over.

"So, what are you girls going to do?" Mum asked me.

"I don't know, really. The twins are coming over and then we'll just go from there." I shrugged, before there was a knock at the front door. I exited the kitchen, where I had been and went to answer it, smiling when I saw my newest friend stood there, "Hailee!"

"Izzy!" Hailee giggled as we hugged, "I love your shirt." She said, holding the fabric of my red and black flannel.

"Thanks, your entire outfit is just adorable." I returned the compliment with a grin. She was sporting a mint blue skater dress, white high-top Converse, a silver heart locket, a silver beaded bracelet and her blonde hair was pinned back.

 She was sporting a mint blue skater dress, white high-top Converse, a silver heart locket, a silver beaded bracelet and her blonde hair was pinned back

"Stop it." She waved her hand bashfully with a smile. I just laughed, "You can borrow this dress and any of my clothes whenever you like."

"Thanks, Hails." I grinned, "And you can borrow any of my clothes whenever you like." I beamed, "I'll just text Harvey; let him and Max know you're here."

"Alrighty." She chirped. I smiled and got my phone out. I clicked on Harvey's contact, which was 'Harvest Festival 😂🙊💞' shut up, I know it's weird.

To: Harvest Festival 😂🙊💞

Hails is hereeeeee x

From: Harvest Festival 😂🙊💞

Okaiiiiii me and Max will be round in a few x

To: Harvest Festival 😂🙊💞

See you guys thennnn x

I don't know why we were adding more letters than necessary to the ends of our words, but whatever.

"Aw, you have the revolving heart emoji next to Harvey's name." Hailee teased as she'd been reading over my shoulder.

"Yeah, because I love him as a friend." I insisted.

"Sure, Bells." She nodded sarcastically, "Also, why on earth is his name Harvest Festival?"

"I don't know, I'm weird, okay? You should know that by now." I said, making Hailee laugh. Before long, there was another knock at the door and Hailee and I opened it to reveal the boys.

"Bonjour!" Harvey yelled enthusiastically.

"Au revoir!" I yelled just as enthusiastically, jokingly shutting the door on them.