Chapter 21

*Isabella's P.O.V*

It was now the next day and just like every morning for the past week, we were going down to the beach. After putting on my blue tie dye bikini, my white low cut cover up, my brown and gold pineapple flipflops and putting my hair in a messy bun, I grabbed my white beach bag that had gold pineapples all over which matched by flipflops, before Erika and I left our hotel room and went to meet everyone else.

Mum, Dad, Emilia and Eduardo took the stairs as usual, but I decided to go in the lift with Erika and Oma because even though I could probably do with the exercise, I wasn't up for taking hundreds of steps in the early hours of the morning

Mum, Dad, Emilia and Eduardo took the stairs as usual, but I decided to go in the lift with Erika and Oma because even though I could probably do with the exercise, I wasn't up for taking hundreds of steps in the early hours of the morning. The Mills had set off before us so they were already at the beach when we arrived. Max was in the sea with Leo and Tilly while Harvey was sat on one of the sun chairs. Sara and Paul were obviously there too.

"Hey." I slowly walked up to Harvey, slightly cautious. I really hoped he would be in a better mood today.

"Izzy, hey," He stood up and smiled as soon as he saw me, "Look, I'm really sorry about last night. I was in a bad mood but I shouldn't have taken it out on those around me, especially not you."

"It's alright, Harves. We all have those moods sometimes, right?" I said, "Look, how about we just go and have fun at the beach and forget about it, yeah? Hey, speaking of which, why aren't you in the sea with Max and the little ones?"

"I was waiting for you to arrive, so I could apologise."

A smile spread across my face as I took his hand, "Come on." I said before dragging him down into the sea. The water was pretty cold and I gasped as it touched my skin for the first time and Harvey laughed.

"Shut up!" I playfully shoved him but I may have been a bit too forceful because he lost his balance and the next thing I knew, he was sat in the shallow water. My mouth opened in shock that I had just done that and when he looked up all dazed and surprised, I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"Oh, you think this is funny, huh?" He raised his eyebrows as he stood up and tried to look intimidating as he folded his arms over his bare chest, but a smirk played on his face as he tried not to laugh.

"No, of course not." I giggled. Harvey then shook his head, deliberately spraying me with the droplets of water that flew out of his wet hair.

"Harvey!"

"You think that's bad? Oh, just you wait." He smirked.

"Wait, what are you gonna-" I was cut off when something wet, slimy and green hit my face. He threw some freaking seaweed at my face.

"Harvey! That could've gone in my hair!" I whined, wiping my face.

"Oh, how tragic would that have been." He gasped sarcastically and put a dramatic hand on his forehead.

"I'm gonna give you two seconds to run." I shot daggers at Harvey before he legged it and I counted to two before I ran after him. He ended up running over to his siblings, who had now been joined by my siblings, dad and Erika and he stood behind Tilly because, for some reason, he though a 5 year-old girl of barely 3ft would be a great shield.