Enter Kaiko Hidori

"Kaiko Hidori,"

The principal had called me into his office to talk. I went to Kunugigaoka Junior High School and was in my 3rd year. In my first year, I easily made it into A class and have been in A class ever since, but I was different and knew it. I was a bit strange. I liked guns, knives, wars, fighting, martial arts and gymnastics. The only reason I liked gymnastics though, is because it makes it easier for me to fight. Much more you can do while being flexible. People always say that I have a murderous look all the time, but never tell that to my face. People also tend to stay away from me. I liked that just the way it was though. I liked people fearing me because I was dangerous. They would have kicked me out sooner, but this was the only school that would have due to my incredible thinking and processing time. I was the second highest grade in all last year, first out of just the girls. All the students would complain that I was crazy, but the school couldn't afford to get rid of me with E class grades. I did get into fights with people who wanted to fight me, but I stayed clear from anyone who didn't so really, I never even caused the trouble but they all blamed me because I was different. I have long white hair and bright grey eyes that were always wide open. My hair was usually put into twin tails running down my back, but when I fight, I tie them into twin buns that have strands hanging down to my shoulders so they won't get into the way. I also don't wear my uniform perfectly like everyone else. I wore mine with the shirt untucked and the jacket around my waist, which everyone hates me for. I have a DD size chest, but always have it covered for school. My older brother says I have an hour glass shaped body. He's always surprised that nobody has confessed their love for me and then I explained to him about the school and he understood. At least I tried to be as 'normal' as possible.

"So, have I done something wrong again?" I asked, sitting on the couch on my knees.

"Nothing, but I have been looking at your file again as students have been asking me to move you to E class due to your... behavior. I talked to the teachers down at E class, and they think you'll be an important asset. There's a secret down there, and I will let the teachers explain. Mr. Karasuma, Ms. Jelavic, come meet Kaiko."

A fit man with short black hair and a woman with long blonde hair and a chest as big as mine walked out of the shadows. I had never seen them before other then at one assembly but I was on the other side of the gym and could barely see them.

"Hello Kaiko. We have some information that you might be interested in. It's about transferring to E class to help us with an important thing."

I smirked, moving so my legs were crossed now. "I'm listening."

"I'm sure you've heard about the moon blowing up. The government found the thing that caused it. We're both trained assassins, and that thing that blew up the moon is teaching class 3-E to help assassinate him. We made a deal with him. He wanted to teach class 3-E and in exchange, any student in the class could attempt to kill him and he won't hurt a single student in the class." Mr. Karasuma told me, then the woman started speaking.

"When we saw your grades, pictures and interests, we knew you were the perfect person to kill this thing. The students call him Korosensei. He loves women with huge breasts, women who are smart, and he loves it when his students so well, so you are a perfect fit along with your background history in gymnastics, martial arts, a gun licence and a annual pass to a shooting range. We talked to them and they said you haven't missed a shot yet. There literally isn't anyone better, especially since he doesn't know any of this about you." Ms. Jelavic told me, her eyes wide.

"Your parents and any other family members wont know, just like the rest of the class's family's don't. We use special bullets and knives that only hurt him and will cause very little damage to people and your fellow students, but he loves it when his students get creative. The..." I didn't let him finish his sentence.

"Can I start tomorrow?" I asked, jumping off of the couch.

"You move pretty fast. That's a good thing. HIs fastest speed in moche 12 so that will help. His limbs can grow back in five seconds and he can fly. He can stretch a lot and there is a lot of notes on him, but we can talk more about him later."

"Yeah we can, now, can I start tomorrow?" I asked, my eyes going as big as they possibly could.

"Of course. Tomorrow morning, go up the mountain and you'll find a building. We'll meet you there before school." Mr. Karasuma told me, smiling.

Ms. Jelavic smiled at me. "Oh, and try to act like you can't fight. Try making your move when you meet him. You'll have all night to think about it. Here, a gun and two knives. Try and think of something with these. They're all we can give you right now. Don't let anyone see them."

I put them into my backpack and hid them underneath my sweater. "I sure will. See you tomorrow morning! Thank you!" I told them, then walked out of the office and right back into my classroom. I didn't stop smiling until I fell asleep.