Festival: part two

Dragging Nagisa around the grounds wasn't my idea of having fun, but I was too scared to run into Korosensei. After realizing that I liked him, there was no worse nightmare then that. It was bad enough when high school students like their teachers, but a junior high school student in her last year who has a crush on an assassin turned giant octopus creature that nobody, not even the real assassins sent to kill him, know about, that's just the worst thing in the world. I was way too scared to talk to Korosensei, in fear of turning pink.

Nagisa stopped me near the end of the first row. He smiled at the woman at the booth. "Hey, come over here!" Nagisa yelled, and when I saw the woman, I instantly knew...

"This is your mom." I told Nagisa, tears in my eyes. Soddenly all my problems and worries melted away. She had a beautiful kimono on. She was dressed for a summer festival. I couldn't help but smile bright. She noticed something about me too.

"Nagisa, who's your friend?" She smiled.

"Kaiko Hidori, my twin sister." He managed to say, and she covered her mouth, tears falling down her face. Right now, tears were falling down my face too.

"Kaiko? I thought that you would have died in the experiments." She whispered, and that's when Korosensei came by.

"She didn't. What happened to her made her a better person. She's living with a foster family now. A foster mother and foster older brother. A lot has happened to her. Why don't you show her your memory book?" Korosensei said, and Nagisa took it out of his pocket.

She didn't ask any questions, she just cried when she saw everything. "How is your hair blue now?" She asked at the end of the book.

"It got dyed this morning. I recently got it cut. It used to be really long but I think it looks great now. Korosensei has been helping me a lot, since I moved to his class."

"Thank you Korosensei, for bringing my two babies together." She cried, then I went behind the booth and gave my mom a huge hug.

I didn't remember what her hugs felt like or what her voice sounded like before today, but I would always remember this. I got Nagisa to join the hug.

"I must have missed so much if your life, but from now on, I won't. How about you play this game Kaiko?" My Mom asked, but when I turned to say something to Korosensei, he was gone.

"Sure." I whispered, then played a few games with my mom and Nagisa.

After a while, my mom spoke up again. "Your father got them to turn you into one of those things that blew up the moon, didn't he?" She whispered, wiping tears away.

"I won't blow up though. I... I was the only true success. The other one, Itona, he's no longer like me. I'm sorry, you probably don't want me now that you know who I am." I sighed.

"I will always want my baby girl. You and Nagisa can play dolls. It will be adorable." She smirked, which confused me. I would have to figure it out later because that's when I found Korosensei again.

He was talking to a certain someone. I pulled Nagisa away. "We have to go, but it was amazing to finally meet you!" I called to her, then took Nagisa over to where Korosensei was taking our dad.

It was near the cliff, but far away from everyone in the forest. Nobody could see him from there. Korosensei was now in full Korosensei mode, and his face was was black.

"Pure rage." Nagisa and I whispered at the same time. Nagisa handed me the gun while he took the knife. We walked out to where Korosensei could see us. "Put my dad down!" Nagisa and I both yelled at the same time.

"Nagisa! Kaiko! Thank god! This thing is trying to kill me!" He yelled.

"He's not trying to kill you. He's just filled with rage." I told him, and Korosensei went back to normal. I was hoping my face wasn't going to turn pink. "He's just trying to protect me. He doesn't want me to become like him. That's what the experiments were. To make someone the ultimate assassin. This is what they did to people there dad. I was the only success."

His face went white. "What are you talking about? That other boy turned out fine Kaiko. You became a fine young assassin. Look at yourself. You used to look like a boy, but thanks to them, you have a chest now." He smiled, looking at me.

"I was fine the way I was! I was driven to insanity, but I'm doing better now! Korosensei was just trying to protect me. See, look at this!" I said, then took the knife from Nagisa.

I stabbed our dad in the arm, then me. He saw that it did nothing to him, but broke my skin like a needle would. Then I went to Nagisa and it didn't do anything on him. It cut off korosensei's tentacle. Our dad was so shocked.

"I... I didn't know..."

"No, you didn't care. You wanted the ultimate weapon for killing people. You wanted me to become the next Reaper, right?" I asked, and he slightly nodded his head. "Just go home. You can be kind to Nagisa and be his dad, but you are not my dad anymore. I used to want you back more then anything, but now I have my priorities straight! I want you out of my life!" I yelled, and he understood. Nagisa walked away with him, leaving me behind with Korosensei.

When Korosensei had my dad in the air, strangling him a bit, all I saw was a man with black hair holding a gun to his head, but I knew what was really happening. I wanted it to happen, but I couldn't let Korosensei do that, for Nagisa's sake. For a minute, I didn't think about that weird crush on him. I just wanted to go back to the summer festival that Korosensei set up for everyone.