Korosensei's Agreement

School the next day went by fast. Karma didn't say a word to Nagisa or me about Nagisa and I being brother and sister, and Nagisa didn't say a word to anyone about me kissing Karma last night, which was good for Karma and I. It was nearing the end of school, and I just couldn't focus. Today I was going to my Mother's house, but it was also Nagisa's Mother. Our last class today was science. Korosensei was doing a test.

"Okay class, so I'm doing a really cool experiment! You all have to drink the liquid I put in front of you! I made it so one person's DNA will make it so they don't get paralyzed. That one person gets to take shots at me and I won't move for five seconds. So, class, let's see who gets to take the lucky shot. On the count of three, everyone drink! One, two, three!" Everyone drank, knowing Korosensei couldn't and wouldn't hurt them. I knew who's DNA it was, and I had a feeling it wasn't going to go well. Most of the class was paralysed, everyone but Nagisa and I. Korosensei was shocked as there was two people who weren't frozen. "Just as I thought." he mumbled. In seconds, the class unfroze.

"What was that?" Karma yelled.

"Who's DNA was able to stop it? There was two who didn't freeze!" Rio demanded, and Karma and I looked at each other.

"Well, that's not for me to say. Anyway, school is over so everyone can start heading home. Oh, and good luck Kaiko." he called to me, and I smiled. I got an email from Ritsu, telling me where to go. Karma walked me out of the school though.

He smiled at me. "Do you want me to walk you down the hill?" he asked me, worried.

"I would love that, but if you have to go, I don't want to make you late. I was born an assassin. I can handle myself." I told him.

"It's no big deal. I don't have anything to do. My mom told me not to work today because I ran off last night. I am no longer an employee, I just live there with my family, which is great because I have more time now."

"Well, let's get walking then. I'm hoping to beat Nagisa there so I can talk to her alone."

"Good idea. Ease it in. Let's get going then." He smiled, but someone stopped me.

Rio was behind me. "Kaiko, because you were one to not get frozen, that means that you also get a shot at Korosensei. Because your so fast, we all think you can actually kill him with this shot. Nagisa is shooting first so hurry up." She called, pulling me off to the back of the school. Karma ran after us.

We found Korosensei there. "If you two combined can hit all my tentacles in ten seconds, then I will set up another festival for the entire weekend. We'll all sleep in the school and nobody will have to work. Anyone can come and I'm assuming that parents will be at booths as well as anyone else who wants to help out. All you'll have to do is show up at the school with enough stuff to last you Friday night to Monday after school. Remember ikds, I have to stand still for five seconds, the other five I'll be moving but only at Mach 10, the speed of the bullets in your anti-me BB guns." He smirked.

Everyone started yelling at us to do it. "Do you think we can do it?" Nagisa asked me.

"I can get three in five seconds." I told him, taking my gun out.

"I can hit at least three, maybe five if I'm lucky. He didn't say we couldn't cut his tentacles off so after, we dump the guns and slice the last two off?" Nagisa asked in a whisper.

"I think I can do that. He's going Mach ten, the same speed a bullet would go. I just need the right motivation. You ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Korosensei, start the count down." Nagisa shouted.

Three... Two... One... shots were fired. I aimed at Korosensei's legs. I got four of then and Nagisa go two. Five seconds were up fast. He started running in circles around us. It caused a small tornado around us, and dust was flying up and it was really strong. So strong that Nagisa's hair ties were pulled out by the force. His hair was longer then my hair was now. I dropped my gun right away and grabbed Nagisa. I ran right for Korosensei which made him stop, but the friction was so strong that he fell. Nagisa and I both stabbed his last two legs while he was on the ground in the two seconds he stayed down. Within the few seconds it took for us to stab his legs and for the wind storm to die down to the point where the others could see us, I tied Nagisa's hair back into his normal pig tails.