Korosensi's Trick

I was the first one in the classroom, and I was looking at all the work Korosensei had put up in the back. Nagisa was sitting at his desk by this time. I heard someone talking to him. "Nagisa, is there another new student? Do you have a twin sister new to the school?" Hinata asked him, and I freaked out. Twin sister? I was starting to get nervous.

"There's no new students. What are you talking about?" He asked her.

"Look, the back of the classroom." She whispered, and he did. I heard him yell when he looked back.

"Kiako! What happened to your hair?" He asked, and I turned around as fast as I could.

"I don't know. Wait... Korosensei!" I screamed, and he stood there laughing.

"Yesterday you said you wanted your hair to be like it was before. You left this here yesterday, so I look through it and found the perfect hair coloring. You used it this morning, didn't you?" He asked, and I remembered the bottle. I didn't read it. It must have been hair colouring shampoo. He was holding my photo album.

"One, I know I didn't leave it here, and two, I said I wanted my life to before everything happened. Not turn me into Nagisa number two!" I yelled, looking in a mirror.

"Yes, and this is what you looked like before, but with shorter and more ragged hair."

"Well, at least Nagisa looks a lot more like a boy next to me." I sighed. "And it should come out in a few days too. Hair colouring doesn't last very long with me. Thanks for trying Korosensei, but it's just my life. I'm just really happy to be in this class. My life became great the minute I took step into this classroom. I nearly got you too." I told him, smiling.

Not too much after that, class started. Everyone took their seats, but they were too busy talking about how much I looked like Nagisa with blue hair. "So, Kaiko, how was the water this morning?"

"I bet it was steamy." Rio told me, and because she was the shipper of the school, I thought she meant something dirty.

"What?" I asked, shocked that she would say that.

"You know, when there is mist on the water because it's colder then the air." She explained.

"Oh... yeah. I guess there was a bit of steam."

"There was a beautiful view." Karma whispered. "And a bit more steam then you make it seem."

Nobody could hear it but I still punched his arm. "You're really mean." I pouted.

Karma just laughed. It was a kind laugh though. "Says the person who accidentally dyed her hair."

"Oh yeah wise guy? You try having half of memories and think that maybe your teacher was trying to dye your hair by giving you a nice break after setting up a whole festival. The cold water was nice on my aching muscles. Oh, and working on science all night and not having a single result even close to what I wanted. I didn't get any sleep last night and I was trying to figure out the factor in this equation... It's so nerve racking so yeah, this morning I didn't pay attention to a lot." I told him, crossing my arms.

He leaned over to me. "You're just mad that I got 60 hits in 30 seconds."

"It was 20 seconds." I said, then smacked my head. "And that's even worse. Why am I correcting you?"

"It's cause you can't do better." He told me, putting his feet up on his desk.

Rio stood up. "Hits? You mean hits in a kiss?" She asked, and my face turned pink and burned. "It was!"

"Kiss?" Nagisa asked, standing up too. "Like when Ms. Yell-a-bitch kissed me? She got tons of hits on me." He said, and I stood up this time.

"Jelavic kissed you?" I yelled, screaming. "When was that?"

"The beginning of the year. We didn't know each other then." He told me, but I felt anger fill me.

"That's still not okay!" I screeched out.

"Your one to talk Kaiko. What about your little crush that you'd dump your boyfriend for?" Touka asked.

"I never said I'd dump anyone for anyone!"

"You said..." I cut her off.

"That doesn't count! That was for Ms. Jelavic! But she kissed Nagisa! I never kissed anyone outside of high school age! Actually, I just recently had my first kiss." I said, then realized it was true. Karma was kind of my first kiss but my first lip kiss was... "Oh my god." I said, then fell onto my desk, just sitting there.

"Who was your first kiss?" Korosensei asked, and everyone leaned in to hear. My eyes were wide.

"My first real kiss was... Nagisa. From that stupid game the guys played. This is your fault Korosensei!" I yelled, pointing a finger at him.

Nagisa looked like he was going to be sick again, but surprised me when he started laughing. "Jelavic was mine, so we both have weird first kisses."

"Weird? You puked on me! And because you ate bad sushi in the morning!" I yelled, throwing something on the floor. I didn't realize what I was until it hit the ground. It was the photo album. I was shocked to see that the front picture had changed and I didn't even notice it. It was Nagisa, Itona and I. My favourite photo of my brothers. I felt completely weak.

"Kaiko?" Touka asked, and I looked up with tears in my eyes.

"I'm fine. Korosensei, you got the pictures printed and put them into the album, didn't you?" I asked, and he nodded.

"You finally noticed. I found it in your backpack this morning. I snuck them in while you were setting up the festival. Keep up your work." He said, holding up my papers. I looked in my backpack and saw all the papers were missing, including the photo. He looked through the work and critiqued it in his head. "What is this doing in here?"

"What are you looking at?" I asked him.

"Kaiko, where did you get this?" Korosensei asked, being completely serious with me. I couldn't say anything though. I knew that he knew what I was doing last night, and I'm pretty sure he already knew where I had gotten everything. Luckily for me, I don't think he saw the picture. "Kaiko?" he asked again, yelling this time.

"Nowhere!" I screamed, then ran over and grabbed the papers back. "It's just stuff I found. It's all part of research I'm doing. Now, can we please just start class already?"

"Of course! I'm always willing to teach, but Kaiko, I don't want you working on that anymore."