Search for Answers

"What are you crying for Kaiko?" I heard Ritsu asked, and I looked at my computer screen to see her there.

I sniffled. "Everyone thinks I'm a freak. I'm a robot and not a nice one like you."

Her screen blushed. "Well, thank you, but they don't hate you. Especially not Karma. He's actually thinking of you as a hero. You did risk your life for him after all. You gave up your biggest secret for Korosensei and the rest of the class too. I know that's why you did it."

"So, they don't hate me?" I asked her, wiping away tears.

"Of course not. Now, i'm going to search all night and find all the information you need to find your missing family, okay? Tomorrow after school, I'm sure we can find your father and your mother and brother too. For now, why don't you go talk to Korosensei? I'm sure he has some good advice for you." She smiled.

"You're right, if anyone could understand me, it's him." I said, and sped right back to the school.

Almost nobody had left yet, especially not Nagisa. He was stuck inside. I realized that everyone was waiting outside the school. Maybe it was because they were waiting for their classmate, or they weren't going home yet because their family members weren't home yet but most likely is they were trying to figure out what happened. I only ran to the top of the mountain, so I could talk to them.

"What are you doing here again Kaiko?" Kaede asked, smiling as bright as ever.

"I want to apologize to everyone. It wasn't a very good first day, probably because it because it brought up very horrible memories. Everyone does leave me, and maybe it's because I'm a freak, but most likely it's because I drive them away. I don't want to drive you away, so I won't use the speed unless I have to like earlier with the bullet. That way it's fair for everyone."

The boy who sits to the right of me snickered. "Are you serious? That speed is going to kill Korosensei! You're the best and if you work with Nagisa and Karma, you'll definitely kill him. You're exactly what we need to stop him from destroying the world!" He called, smiling. "And you got here at the prefect time because Karma is finally getting the hang of teamwork."

"Thank you, for not judging me and for not hating me."

"How could we hate you? You saved someone's life today." A blonde girl told me. "You're the reason Karma is still alive. Nagisa didn't know that there was a real bullet in there. None of us did. Someone must have snuck it in or put it in there by accident and it just happened to be his. Either way, we were really lucky that you started today otherwise he would be dead. I don't know where he is, but I know he's really thankful."

"I know where he is." Ritsu said, coming from my pocket. "He's in the forest, about 50 feet to the right of you."

"I have to get inside. I'll see everyone when I get out." I told them, before walking inside the school.

I calmly walked into the classroom, where Nagisa was sitting doing extra work. I saw how much he was doing. He took one look at me before going back to his work. He pretended like he had to get back to it, but in reality, he just couldn't look at me. He had that look in his eyes. Speaking of his eye, they looked like Father's eyes. I ignored that though and walked over to Korosensei.

"Ah, Kaiko, what can I do for you?" he asked, marking work books.

"I heard that you could give me some advice by Ritsu. Do you think we could talk for a minute?" I asked, trying not to be rude.

"You want me counselling? Of course I'll help you! What do you need? Should we go talk alone or do you mind Nagisa being here?"

"Well, the first thing I wanted to say is, that actual bullet in Nagisa's gun wasn't his fault."