Surprise Plans

We made a plan, but we needed two girls to help me. Luckily, I just made two new friends who were girls before I went to eat lunch with Karma. Just before Korosensei came back from Lunch in Canada, we told the two girls about our plan. I told them the super secret parts that I wouldn't let Karma know due to my embarrassment. The plan started as soon as Korosensei started teaching.

I started texting Kaede and Ritsu. That was where the embarrassing part had to be. The worst part is, that Kaede said to make it convincible, I had to unbutton my shirt a little. Just enough to show my boobs.

Ritsu: I heard you had a date at lunch.

Kaiko: I did. He's not half bad either.

Kaede: Not half bad at what?

Kaiko: You know. That thing. He even set up a whole area in the forest away from the classroom where nobody could see us. You can go check out the spot yourself.

Ritsu: So, did you tell him?

Kaede: Tell him what?

Ritsu: That her parents abandoned her, taking her brother away before she even knew him. Because she's so insane, nobody stays with her that long. She was raised to be an assassin by her Father. She became the perfect assassin but because she messed up one lesson for years, the day she should have gotten it, Kaiko messed up. She completely missed her target. She can't even use a shotgun.

That was the embarrassing part. After that, Ritsu asked what I was talking about with the being alone in the forest with a guy. Kaede explained. This wasn't part of the plan. I started panicking. Ritsu screamed.

"No wonder everyone leaves you Kaiko! That's just gross!" She screeched out, dancing. "What human does that?"

"Every human!" Kaede yelled back at her, standing up. "And I think it's romantic! There is no girl who wouldn't be completely flustered if a guy did that for them!"

"Everyone except for me! Come on! Did you really have to start saying stuff out loud? I was embarrassed enough with this part and it wasn't even completely my idea! Don't you want to kill Korosensei?"

"Of course we do!" they yelled at me at the same time.

"Well, get yourselves together! This is why I don't let feelings get in the way! This is why I never loved anyone before or had friends!"

"Have you ever thought that was why your Father left you?" Ritsu asked.

"He's coming back you box of nuts and bolts! Don't ever talk about my Father like that! He's the only one who ever protected me! He made me like this to keep me safe!"

"Made you like this?" Kaede asked. "So, what? You're a trained assassin? Did you come here for the reward? Or maybe you actually did come for that. You did seem pretty close!" Kaede asked, putting her hands on her hips.

Tears stung my eyes. I felt them fall down my face. "You have no clue what I've been through! You have no idea why I'm here! I don't care about money and I certainly don't care for men or boys! What about you? You must have a boyfriend, right Kaede? Did you ever get a boyfriend on the first day of school? Do you have a crush on someone or are you here like everyone else? Because you're a brat who wither can't pass a test or gets into fights all the time? Because I know I'm like everyone else here! I'm just as horrific like you guys! The only reason I'm still in this school is because I have the second best grades in the school! All because of my Father, who is coming back!"

"That's enough girls!" Korosensei was a dark, dark red colour. Almost black. "I don't want to hear another word! Now, let me see that conversation." he said, calming down. He sped over and grabbed Kaede's phone. He looked at the entire group conversation. He turned completely pink after that. "Kaede, that is very detailed. And Kaiko, did that actually happen?" He asked.