Fired

The principal came up to talk to us. He saw me and smirked. "Oh, Miss Hidori! I have some news for you! You're getting transferred! Your mother said that she wants you homeschooled. She got very angry at me for putting you into Class E for no reason. I'm sorry, but you'll have to come with me."

This guy was a jerk, but my mom would do that. Not my biological mom, but the one who is my real mom. The Mom who took me in when nobody else would. I was going to listen to her, after everything she did. I turned to everyone.

"I guess this is goodbye then." I told them, realizing this was the end.

No happy ending for me. I was a monster and monsters don't get happy endings. I've known that from the beginning. I am going to be taken away from my friends, my brother, my best friend/ kind-of boyfriend, my best friend/ major crush/ mentor/ teacher and my other mentor/teachers. They all started crying along with me. None of them wanted me to leave, but it had to happen. I was taken away from them.

"Your Mom found out about your father being around here and is putting you under house arrest with guards until he is captured. Isn't that great?" The ass asked me. I stuck my tongue out at him as I left. "Listen you little brat, you aren't suppose to save that monster. You were suppose to kill him not make him your mentor. I had no other choice then to do this, you crazy bitch. And yes, I can call you that now that you aren't one of my students anymore. You were pulled from the school all together."

Later that day, at home, I was in my room when Nagisa came to drop off my things that I had to leave at the school. Everyone helped out since Karma had won so much for me. When I saw Karma at my house, I instantly hugged him. I really did like him. I had to move on from Mizuki, he's gone now. Ms. Jelavic and Mr. Karasuma came to say their goodbyes too.

"So, this is it? There's only a few months left before Korosensei kills everyone and you were our best bet to kill him." Rio said.

Ritsu showed up on my computer. "Please, don't give up everyone. I'm sure that if we work together, we can kill Korosensei."

I rolled my eyes. "What's the point? The guy has been suicidal since day one. He's just been waiting for the right moment. You'll kill him, I promise you that. You have all learned so much from him. I'm glad that he was able to help before he dies. That he got his final wish. I just... I can't believe I won't be there. I won't be there for him, again. This is the last time I can say goodbye to my teacher and I can't because of that damn principal. He called my mom and told her about my father on purpose. Look, just promise me something, okay Nagisa?"

He looked into my eyes. "What?"

"You have to be the one to kill Korosensei. When you're done, rush right back to me." I burst into tears again. I was wheezing from crying so hard.

"Kaiko?"

"I'm fine... sorry about that. Can you promise me that Nagisa?"

He nodded. "We'll all come here." Ms. Jelavic told me. "He's even taught me a thing or two, not that I'm glad to admit it, but it's true. And hey, you'll have more time to look for your hot assassin."

"He's dying. I can feel it in my heart. When he dies, I'm going to know and I don't think I'll be able to be by myself then. I'll have broken into pieces by that time."

She nodded, understanding. Everyone left after a while. I made Karma stay behind though. I told him that he should give up on me, that I was a monster and I wasn't going to survive more then a few more months.

"A few more months? Are you telling me that you really are going to die when Korosensei dies?"

I sighed. "I'm not sure. I don't know how any of this works. I don't know what's going to happen."

"I promise that I'll keep my opinions open, but I don't know where I'm going to find somebody better then you."

"Maybe behind a pair of glasses wearing future chemist? You like her, and she likes you. Maybe it won't work out and maybe it will. Whatever happens, happens, right? Don't lose my number Karma. You're still one of my best friends and I am not losing you."

He stuck his tongue out while leaving which made me laugh. We waved goodbye before I was put under lock down again. I sat in my room, hacking into everywhere I could to see if my cure for Korosensei would work. Only a few more months and it was over.