Horrible Surprise

I woke up in the morning, still on the forest floor. I had a huge pain in my chest, but couldn't figure out why. I looked down to see why. My chest was a lot smaller, to the point where it looked more like a guys chest then a girls. I was kind of happy, but also kind of worried because my father did that, and he's a complete psycho when it comes to me. I stood up, in a lot of pain, but I could still walk. I managed to run all the way to the school without too much pain. I went into the girl's washroom to find all the girls in there putting on makeup or whatever. The next thing I knew, I got stuff thrown at me and was screamed at to get out. I didn't know why, until I went into where the boys were sleeping and found all the boys sleeping except Nagisa was gone. I ran out of the classroom as fast as I could. I found Nagisa wandering through the halls. He was looking around the floors, but when he saw me, he yelled.

"Wait, is that you Kaiko?" he asked, squinting. "Why are you in my clothes and have my hair style? What happened to your chest?" he asked, completely confused.

"I... I just woke up like this. Our father did this to me. He cut my chest off last night after knocking me out in the forest. I don't know why he did this, but he definitely did it. I was waiting for Karma to come back after forgetting his phone, but our father hit me with a baseball bat and then put some sort of paralyzer in me. I woke up and came straight here. I was just kicked out of the girls bathroom. What am I going to do?" I asked him, holding back tears.

Nagisa held me tight in a hug. "First of all, you are going to get changed into your school uniform. We'll go to the doctors after that. Maybe they can fix you?"

I felt someone watching me from behind. I was full on crying into Nagisa's chest when I realized it. I turned around to see a human Korosensei looking at me. I was so embarrassed that I ran into the room the girls were sleeping in and locked the door behind me. I locked all of the windows and any way Korosensei could get in. I hugged my knees tightly, looking down at my chest. I moved my shirt up to see ugly scars and blood covering me. I didn't know why our father kept doing this stuff to me, but he wasn't going to stop it. No matter what I did, I would always be an experiment. Something that was to become the best assassin ever known. I was just a puppet. I was insane. I wasn't allowed to think for myself. I wasn't allowed to become my own person, I had to just be a killer and that was it. I changed into jeans and a tee shirt. The shirt was a bit loose on me, thanks to my chest being chopped off with who-knew-what, but it wasn't too bad. I could get used to it. At first, I really wanted to be a girly girl, so my father made me that way against his wishes, then I wanted my large chest to go away, so he cut it off. Maybe he was trying to say that he cared about me in his own psycho way, but to me it felt like he hated me.

Korosensei knocked on the door. "Kaiko, you need to come out of there. Other girls want to get stuff. We can talk in private somewhere else. Just the two of us."

I felt myself blush really hard. Just me and him.. alone... that was a bad idea. Especially after my new found crush on him. "Leave me alone! I'm not coming out of here!"

"Kaiko, don't make me knock this door down!" he yelled, starting to get angry.

"I'm going to be an assassin and you can't stop me! Even if that means..." I choked on my own words and even just the thought. I sobbed quietly. "... even if that means I have to murder you!"

I heard him sigh. "Is that what you want or what your father is making you do? To me, it sounds like you don't want that."

Nagisa spoke up. "Kaiko, if you father really did that to you, you can tell us and we'll get the police involved! Or is this about something else? Just tell us why you won't come out! Please, Kaiko!" he begged.

I shook my head. I ripped the hair bands out of my hair. I covered my chest with my arms. I just realized that I liked the way he made my chest before. I liked looking girly. I was crying and I didn't want anyone to see me in a state like this. That's when I realized something. I woke up in the forest, meaning that Karma hadn't gone back for me. I burst through the door, running into the boys' slapping area and woke up Karma right away. I was covering my chest with a jacket, so he didn't notice what happened and he still knew it was me.

"You can't be in here!" One of the guys yelled at me, holding towel up.

Karma woke up, seeing me. "Kaiko, you can't be here."

"Do you remember what happened last night?" I quickly asked him.

"Uh, of course I do. I went back for my phone, texting you that I was heading back to the classroom because Nagisa wanted to talk to me, then I came here to sleep. I assumed you were still walking around the forest or taking a shower in the waterfall again or something."

I sighed. "That is a relief. I thought that he had gotten to you too. I was terrified." I told him, tackling him with a hug, crying silently into his chest.

When he felt the tears soak through his shirt, he pulled me back. "Kaiko, are you alright?"

Everyone looked at me, seeing the toughest and strongest person in the entire class, the girl with no fear, crying. I felt all eyes on me. I didn't care though. What I cared about was Karma was safe. My emotions were all over the place, trying to decide who I liked more, how tog et rid of feelings and keep others, fear of being tortured again, sadness that he would come back for me, confusion about if my father was doing it because he cared about me and he was mentally unstable.

Karma saw the blood on my neck underneath the jacket. He lightly put his fingers on top of the blood. He got real scared, real quick. "Kaiko, what happened to you last night?"

"My father showed up. I'm just glad that you're not hurt. I'll be back soon." I told him, stood up, and ran out of the school as fast as I could. I knew I had to find my father. I needed him to fix me, even if the pain was unbearable. I needed to be myself again.