3-E Beach Day

We got inside the indoor beach, and everyone ran straight for the change rooms. We all got changed as fast as possible. I realized that Karma switched out the bikini top I chose with one two sizes smaller. It showed a lot of breast for me, which I hated him for. Jelavic saw me and smiled, and in her eyes, I saw she thought of me as a protégé.

"Woah, you didn't need to have that much skin showing. You're making the rest of us jealous." Rio told me, and all the girls crowded around me.

"I got this before school. The tops must have been switched with another size before we left. I don't have anything else so I'll have to wear this." I explained, then walked outside. As soon as the boys saw me, they all melted, except for Itona. That was expected though. He was like a brother to me. We got through those experiments together. I found Karma, and stomped over to him. "What did you do?" I asked him, hands on my hips.

"I didn't do anything." He told me, but in his eyes, he was nervous.

"Sure. This just so happened after you saw those pictures, right? You bloody nosed prick." I said, then punched his arm as hard as I could. "I'm going to make this day a nightmare for you." I threatened before walking away. Korosensei kept staring at me with a pink face but I just ignored him.

I got a drink from the cabana booth and sat down. Korosensei sat beside me. "Is there something wrong Kaiko?" He asked, still staring at my boobs sticking out of my bikini.

I quickly turned to look at him. "Everything is wrong. I'm sure that test was for your confirmation, but Nagisa is my brother but he doesn't know it yet. I haven't met my Mother yet but I want to, but I don't know if I want Nagisa to know. And Karma... I don't know what to think of him. He's super sweet one minute and a complete jerk the next. How do I even deal with him? He crawled up a tree and woke me up by knocking on my window. No respect."

"Love problems and family problems, my specialty." He told me, then ran off and put Karma on one side of me and Nagisa on the other side. I was really shocked that he actually moved them and made them sit with me. "Now, talk to them." He told me, then ran off again. I had no idea where he went, but everyone else was having fun.

"Talk about what?" Nagisa asked, but I couldn't look at either boy.

I came up with a lie. "I'm going to my old house after to get some pictures and stuff. Korosensei talked to me about something and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come? There's training stuff there so maybe we can train together too?" I asked, then cursed myself in my head for saying that.

"Sure." Nagisa smiled, and I cursed myself more. How could I do that? I just gave Nagisa a sister. I smacked my head. "Is something wrong with that?" He asked me.

"Nothing."

"Can't. Taking me to your old house, you'll probably kill me and dump my body there because I swapped your bikini top." He whispered.

"Well, I can't stay mad because that was on me. I shouldn't have trusted you with anything after my Mother... foster Mother... showed you those pictures. They're the only pictures she has of me having lots of fun. Everything I brought was with my Father. He didn't want me though and I told you that story already." I told them, the looked at Nagisa. "I'm sorry for getting so upset before, it's just that I didn't have a very good experience with my Father. All he wanted was a son, and I wasn't him. He didn't hate me so much after my hair turned white, but in some ways, he hated me more."

"You're dad sounds like a jerk. I can relate though. My mom wants me to be a girl because she can't have a daughter." He told me. My heart just broke at that moment. "She makes me cross-dress and makes me keep my hair long. She even tried to get me a girls uniform for school."

I felt like crying now. I wanted to protect Nagisa from having knowing that his Father was insane, but hearing this, maybe it might help to know that his sister had much worse done to her. Maybe if I told him and my Mother, she would take me in and we could all be happy? All this time, I thought my brother would have had a great life and I didn't want to stop that. I didn't want to just burst into the family, especially being like this after the experiments. Father knew, but how would they react. Nagisa said he didn't care what I was, I was still his friend and he still accepted me, but what about with his home and his family? I wiped away tears, looking into his eyes and seeing pain. I could see myself inside him. Literally, I used to look exactly like he does now.

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry." I cried uncontrollably. How could he be so close but so far away?

"Kaiko?" He asked, standing up and kneeling down next to me. "Why are you crying?"

I forced myself to stop crying. "I was told that emotions were bad, but I learned from this class in the last few days, that things happen all the time that cause emotions. You can't hide from them, no matter how tortured you are. People who smile the brightest, have been through the hardest. I was born an assassin, but so was everyone in this class. I can see that now. This class was put together for a reason, Korosensei. He's helped all of us, in one way or another, and he's still helping us. No matter what he does, he can't do wrong. He might be threatening to blow up the world, but who's to say he'll actually do it? What if he ends up caring about us so much, he doesn't? What if he continues to be our teacher, our Korosensei? Who's to say there isn't humanity in someone who doesn't look human? What is Korosensei is just a man on the inside?" I asked, trying to get at a point.

"I don't understand what you're saying." Karma told me, taking my drink from the table. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Look, I want to go catch up with Itona. It's been a long time since I've seen him. I want to see how he's been since I left. I'll hopefully talk to you later." I said, then walked away.