Chapter 12

Colby's POV:

The last week has definitely been one of the weirdest.....

It feels like everything has changed but then again it feels like nothing's changed at all.

I'm not sure what the fuck is going on but I just hope I didn't completely screw up Sam and I's relationship.....he's literally my everything.

Everything is just so weird. When ever he comes into the room now he barely looks at me especially when Mary is here. He ignores me now more then ever. I think I really fucked up and I don't know how to fix it....

"Hey Colby!!! Hello!!!"

I looked over at Kelianne who was flailing her arms at me.

"What?" I said responding to her. "I've literally been talking to you for the last ten minutes and you haven't even been paying attention have you?" I just shook my head and she laughed.

"God what am I going to do with you?" She said messing up my hair.

"I don't know but could you not mess with my hair?!" I shouted.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"So what were you talking about?" I said to her.

She just shook her head and sat next to me.

"It's not what I was talking about that's the question it's what were you thinking about just then when I was talking," she joked.

"It's nothing...." she could obviously tell that I was lying because she gave me her "don't fucking lie to me" face.

"UGH!!! Okay.....I was thinking about Sam. I think I really messed up our friendship!" I practically yelled.

It's a good thing Sam was gone with Mary today or else hearing me yell that would make things ten times worse.

"What makes you think you messed anything up between you two?" She asked looking genuinely confused.

"We kissed at that stupid party and since then he's barely spoke to me....he barely even looks at me and he's with Mary almost twenty four seven now!" I yelled once again flailing my arms. She frowned and just looked at me.

"Look......I'm not sure what to say so I'm just going to try my best. I don't think you messed up anything," I looked at her with sadness and eagerness to hear more.

"You don't think so?" She quickly shook her head.

"No I don't even think for a second you've messed up you're friendship but what I do think is, even though it was a small kiss, it was something intimate you two did that you've never done before or ever really thought about doing, right?" She asked. I nodded my head in response listening to her as she went on with her point.

"I just think Sam needs a little more time to get used to the fact he kissed his best friend, while having a girlfriend, and his best friend he kissed was another guy. I understand it's frustrating for you but think of Sam. He kissed someone he really cares about, AKA his best friend, AKA you. That's a lot to take in. Especially if he doesn't or isn't sure he swings the same way as you. So don't get yourself down. I think Sam just has to except it and move on," She said placing her hand on mine smiling.

"Yeah I think you're right. I just need to give Sam time," I said smiling at her.

As much as it kills me, maybe giving him space is all he needs. Hopefully if I do that things will be back to normal. As much as I want him to feel the same about me as I do him, I would rather have him as a friend then nothing at all.

"Stop worrying! I promise everything will work out," She gave me a reassuring smile that actually made me feel a bit better but not by much.

"Thanks Kelianne! I hope you're right," I said back to her.

"Don't worry....I am," We both laughed at her utter cockiness and laid back smiling at the ceiling.

"So enough about me....how are you and Taylor?" I asked cautiously. Her smile turned into a frown and she sighed.

"What do you mean?" She asked as if she didn't actually know, but we both know she did.

"You know exactly what I mean. You guys haven't talked since your fight at the party last week," She rolled her eyes and fell back further into the couch.

"I don't know. We haven't really talked since our fight..." She sighed.

I could tell it was really hurting her to talk about it so instead of pestering her about it I just let her be. She noticed when I didn't ask any follow up question and she looked extremely grateful.

"Okay, enough of this moping around! We need to have fun. Forget weirdo Sam, annoying Taylor, and bitch face Mary," Kelianne said jumping up.

"We need to get off this couch and have some fun. Just the two of us. It will be Sam, Taylor, and definitely Mary free," she said winking at me.

"I don't know....." She cut me off.

"Yes you do and the answer is get your shit and let's go?" I started to laugh and she just smirked at me.

"Okay fine! Let's go," I said giving in as kelianne did her happy dance.

"You are a piece of work sometimes," she stopped dancing and just looked at me. "I know, but I'm your favorite piece of work," She said smiling as big as she could at me.

"Whatever you say Kals," I joked with her. She stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same back.

"Alright alright! Can we please go do something fun now?!" She whined.

"Hmmmm....." I said pretending to think. She rolled her eyes and I chuckled. "Alright alright, let's go," She jumped up and grabbed her phone and ran for the door.

"Come on slow poke!" She yelled running out the door. I stood up laughing so hard I almost fell back down. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and headed out the door.

I really hope this is fun. I just need something to take my mind of Sam and Mary, but specifically Sam. I swear thinking about Sam is going to drive me crazy. God Sam why, why did you have to do this to me?!

Well at least it's just Kelianne and I today with no drama, no awkward conversations between Sam and I, and no Mary. This days gonna be great! I hope...

A/N

Hi guys I'm so excited to be back! I've really missed you guys! I'm updating a day earlier than I expected so I'm extremely happy. I really hope you guys are happy with this chapter I really tried hard but I know this chapter isn't super entertaining but I promise the next one will be! Also I just want to say thank you guys so much for all the support you've have given me and I'm so thankful for almost three thousand reads!! I know I say that all the time but I really am thankful for you guys!! Have an amazing day you beautiful people and I promise to update by Monday. I actually mean it this time! Love you guys!! XD