Chapter 3

A/N

I'm on a role today guys! Third chapter in one day! I don't know where I'm getting this drive to write but hopeful I can maybe write one more chapter before I go to sleep. Keeping in mind it is about two thirty in the morning maybe I should wait. Once again thank you so much for reading it means so much! Please tell me what you think. Please like, comment, and add. I hope your day is amazing!! XD

Colby's POV:

"I'm starving!!!" Sam screamed for the tenth time in the last five minutes. "Really? I didn't notice," I joked. "I will end you!" Sam said cutting his eyes at me. "Dude chill it's just a joke," I say putting my hands up by my face laughing. "I'm starving! I haven't eaten since lunch!" He complained. Kelianne just busted out laughing. "Sam calm down. Lunch wasn't even five hours ago," Taylor said. "I think I'm dying! I'm seeing the light! I....don't....know....if I'm......going to....make it," Sam says being completely over dramatic. "Need food....if you love me you'll say we can leave and go eat," he says sliding down the wall. "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm not really that hungry. I think we should just watch a movie," I say smirking at Sam. "I agree Colby," Taylor chimes in. "I guess that settles if we love you or not," Kelianne laughs. "That is just low," Sam says grumbling. We all laugh as he picks himself off the ground and sits next to me.

I Suddenly felt my body jump as I felt his knee graze by mine. I'm not sure why. That was weird. But it was obviously nothing, right? Yeah totally he just startled me or something.

"Come on dude," I say to Sam. He just turned his head and ignored me. "Golbach?" Still continued to ignore me. "If you talk to me we can go eat.." I bargain. "REAlly?" He says as his voice cracks. "Mhm," I smile trying not to laugh. "Yes! and Also I did not give in because I'm weak. I gave in because I know you can't live without my silky sweet voice," He smiled. "More like your thirteen year old just hit puberty squeak," He immediately cut his eyes at me. At this moment everyone was dying laughing. "That was not funny," Sam said clearly annoyed. "You're right.." I say sitting up. I look at Kelianne and Taylor as they straighten up as well. "It was hilarious," then we all broke out in to fits of laughter again. "Okay I'm waiting in the car," he said getting up and grabbing my keys. I was laughing to hard to stop him so we just let him leave.

About five minutes later we composed are selfs enough to grab our stuff and head down stairs. We reached the car and Sam was sitting in the passenger seat once again on his phone. We got in and for a moment it was completely silent. That is till Sam decided to talk "It wasn't that funny!" He yells. "We know man. We know," I say holding back laughter. I look back and Taylor and Kelianne were doing the same thing as me.

"Okay good! Can we plEAse go?" Once again his voice cracked and we all at once started to die of laughter. "Come on!" Sam yelled. After laughing at him for what felt like forever I finally decided it was time to stop. "Okay okay....he's right...." I said trying to hold back my laughter. "It's not.....that funny," I'm honestly struggling here.

"Can we just please go?" Sam said annoyed. "Mhm," I put the keys in the ignition and cranked the car. A few seconds later I pulled out of the parking lot and on to the road. "Hm..so uh...where do you guys wanna....uh go?" I say still trying not to laugh. "Um...anywhere is...fine," Kelianne chokes out. "Mhm...I agree," Taylor said uncovering his mouth. "Sam....?" I say. "I don't care. Anywhere that's close," He says clearly not in the mood. "Okay we're sorry man. It really wasn't that funny. I promise not to laugh anymore," I say trying to make him feel better.

We pulled up to a red light and I looked over at him. "Promise?" He said looking at me. "I promise," I say smiling. He then smiled back at me. I've never noticed how perfect his smile is. I mean it's just fucking beautiful. I mean...ugh it's um why am I still staring at him? Okay this is just getting weird. But he hasn't stopped staring either. Holy shit this is weird what the heck is going on right now?