Chapter 21

Colby's POV:

The second Kelianne walked in the door I completely froze. I couldn't move and I couldn't breath. Sam on the other hand had no problem jumping about ten feet away from me. Neither of us said anything as Kelianne stepped through the door, and coming to a halt when she saw us. I'm not sure if she saw anything but from the look of guilt and fear I know we both have on our faces she knows something is up. Nobody said anything for a solid ten seconds before Kelianne decided to speak.

"Did I interrupt something?" She smirked.

I was still to frozen to speak but once again Sam had no problem.

"NO!" He yelled.

Ouch, say that with a little more enthusiasm why don't you.

"I mean....uh....no. We....were uh.....just talking about.....um you actually," Sam sorta blurted out.

Keliannes smirking face turned into skeptical questioning. She knew something was up but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"Me?" She asked cautiously.

"Yeah! We were talking about you and Mary actually. We were talking about how the four of us should all get together and do something fun this weekend!" He said nervously.

"Really?" Kelianne said skeptically.

"Yeah! Isn't that right Colby?" Sam said looking in my direction.

At first I couldn't say anything. I didn't want to say anything. All I could do is stand there like an idiot completely frozen. Sam and Kelianne both had their eyes on me and I knew I had to say something and so I tried. I gathered all the courage I could and said the first thing that came to mind.

"Yeah...that's u-uh totally what w-we uh talked about," I say completely unconvincingly.

I could tell Sam was annoyed so I shot Kelianne a 'I'll explain later' look and she dropped it.

"Well that's sounds so amazing!!" She said overly excited.

She's great at acting. Way better then me. I should ask her for lessons...okay not the time to think about that. Anyways....

"Yeah it's gonna be totally fun!" Sam said joining her.

A look of relief came across his face but I knew my face didn't change much. Kelianne and Sam were talking like nothing even happened and I just kind of stood there frozen in place. I had never felt so exposed or embarrassed in my life.

A few seconds later I feel a small hand grab my arm and drag me to my room. To no shock it was Kelianne. Obviously she wanted to talk about what happened and why Sam and I looked like deers caught in the headlights. She is going to pound me with questions that I don't know if I'm ready to answer. I'm still in shock. I see her lips start to move and I brace myself for the questions.

"I'm not gonna force you to say anything," She spoke softly.

I gave her an odd look and didn't say anything.

"I'm not gonna force you to talk about what I assume just happened back there until you're ready and if that's......."

"SAM AND I KISSED!!!" I blurted out cutting her off mid sentence.

Her eyes widened as well as her smile and she started to jump and scream.

"You guys kissed?!" She practically screamed.

"SHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I told her.

She quietly apologized but continued to freak out.

"Tell me everything and I mean everything that happened! Spare no detail!!" She dragged me down onto the bed where I told her everything.

By the end of it she was barely able to speak because of all the high pitched screaming she had been doing during the story.

"I can't believe you guys kissed"

"I can't believe we did either. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it or that he would kiss me back. If things weren't weird before they're about to be," I say meeting Keliannes gaze.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked.

"To be honest......I have no idea," I say back.

A/N

Hi you amazing people I'm so sorry this update took so long and is super short but there wasn't much more I could add to this chapter. I want you guys to know I haven't forgotten about y'all or this book. I've had exams for literally the last few weeks and they are kicking my ass. I'm so sorry again. I love you guys so much and thank you for all the likes, comments, and reads. It means the world to me how much you guys like this book. I'm writing the next chapter as I'm writing this as well and I will have another chapter out tonight. I promise and it'll be long and interesting to make up for the fact I've taken forever. Thank you guys so much and have an amazing day you beautiful people. ~ XOXO