Chapter 29

Colby's POV:

Last night was absolutely insane. I just I can't believe Sam kissed me completely sober. I'm sure he doesn't remember it now. Seeing as when we got home he down a whole bottle of liquor.

I drank a little bit but not enough to get drunk, just a little tipsy. After Sam drank the bottle we started to kiss again. He pushed me onto the couch jumping on top of me. He was much more forceful than before.

Before it seemed like he wasn't sure what he wanted, but now he knows what he wants. His kiss completely enveloped me. His stench of booze and mint was intoxicating. The way he ran his hands through my hair and down my body made me weak to the touch. I was putty in his hands and he knew that.

He pulled me up and lead himself and I to his bedroom. I wasn't sure how far he was going to take this and I wasn't sure how far I would let him. All I knew in the moment was I would do anything to have Sam in my arms. To be the one he kissed and the one he told "I love you," I would have done anything to keep this moment from ever ending.

He pulled me into his room and shut the door by slamming me into it. He kissed my lips roughly than he trailed kisses along my jaw and down my neck. He did this until he found a spot he liked and he began to kiss, suck, and bite my neck. I'm sure they're is gonna be a hickey tomorrow. He trailed more kisses around my collarbone before taking off my shirt to reveal my lean chest.

I bit my lip from anticipation. I wanted to give myself to him. I was weak at his touch, as his index finger traced every inch of my chest. Starting at my collar bones making its way all the way down to the top of my pants. I gasped slightly as Sam trailed kisses down my stomach. Slowly he picked up speed. Kissing all the way back up to my jaw. He pulled away and at that moment I had been taken over by this feeling. This desperate crave to be touched and to be satisfied. I couldn't in that moment think about anything other than having his lips on mine.

We stared for a moment before I finally couldn't wait any longer.

"Just kiss me," I said so low and so desperately I'm shocked he even heard me.

He placed his forehead against mine as our noses brushed against each other. I placed my right hand around the back of his neck and connected our lips as he gripped my waist. Letting out a slight moan from me, surprisingly gave way for his own. I'd never heard anything so sexy in my life. I wanted him....I needed him.

I guided him to the center of the room till we stopped at the bed. He continued to tease me. Licking the bottom of my lip as if asking for access, then never taking it. He wanted me to beg him and I was more than willing too. I pushed him onto the bed deciding for once to take control. Tease him and make him beg for my touch. I want him to scream my name.

I began kissing him down his jaw and I felt his jaw clench. Sliding my tongue down past the edge where his jaw met his ear. I heard something almost a moan escapes through gritted teeth. I slowly trailed kisses till I was at the top of his shirt. I decided not to take it off all the way yet. Have a little more fun. Instead I took my left hand and pinned his hands above his head. And took my right hand to slowly run down his body till I reached the hem of his shirt. I toyed with it until slowly I slid my hand under. Touching, feeling, examining everything. I want to find every part of his body that makes him weak. I want him to crave my touch.

I could see on his face he wanted to give in. He wanted to give up control. But something in him wouldn't let him. I decided I'd take it up a notch and I began kissing his stomach. Slowly....

"Oh......" slipped out of his mouth.

He tried pulling his hands down to cover his mouth but I wouldn't let him. I let my tongue trace all across his v-line.

"Oh fuck..." was all he could muster.

I felt a wave of pleasure hearing those words, and the desperation behind it. I could feel myself growing harder as he was. I wanted him inside me. I wanted inside him. I wanted.....I needed.....I lived for his touch. I placed my hand on the edge of his shorts and began to toy with him. Beginning to pull them down.......

"HEY!" I heard the sounds of car horns blaring and a man shouting.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING NEXT TIME!!" He said hollering out the window.

I guess I was so lost in thought I forgot to pay attention to my surroundings. I had walked into the busy road and I quickly ran back to the side walk.

Maybe I should head home but facing Sam is terrifying. Him remembering last night is bad, but him forgetting I think would crush me. I've been out for hours going off zero sleep so going home might be my best option. I'm not exactly sure where I am and using my phone is out of the question. Seeing as my dumbass forgot it somewhere.

I was in a quiet part of town. Tons of little shops, but the only signs of people were all the cars passing by and the few pedestrians strolling by. I need to ask directions or I'll never get home. I've been walking for hours so who knows how far I wondered off. It couldn't have been to far though. Right?

A/N

Hi! I know it's been a really long ass time and I swear I have a good reason. Life's been fucking crazy! I work full time but now I'm about to start my dream college in a few weeks! I had a car accident. I got promoted at my job! I got into a relationship with someone I completely love and adore! It's just been an insane few months. Like freaking crazy! Thank you to everyone who stuck by me and was patient. I told you I wouldn't give up on this story and I'm sticking to it. I wanna know what you all have been up to these last few months. Feel free to comment and let me know! I love hearing from you! I hope you all have an amazing day you incredible humans!!!! - XO