Chapter 13

A/N

Hi my lovelys I am so so so sorry! Please don't kill me! The reason I'm behind is because I have been working on other projects and I've been figuring out where I want to go with the rest of this story. I'm not sure how long I want to make it but I guess it'll just depend on how I play the story out. As for the other thing yes I have been working on other stories, some fanfiction and some not, but I plan to try to get better at updating and towards the end of this book I will be releasing another story. I have several I'm working on so before I'm about to put it out I will tell you whats coming out as well as I would love your opinions on which book I should release. Once again I am so sorry for being behind but I love you guys and I will try harder! Have an amazing day you beautiful people!!! *also got a new job and it's awesome but they make me work everyday* XD

Colby's POV:

"Hey.....can I run something by you that's been on my mind for the last few weeks since you know....."

"Since Mary showed up, you kissed Sam, and realized you're in love with a guy who's your best friend?" She said finishing my sentence for me.

"Yeah....you know I found out I'm in love with Sam, but I thought about it and Ive never felt gay. Like I never knew I was into dudes," I said stopping at a red light.

She looked over at me and just laughed. I'm confused....what did I say that was funny.

"What?" I asked and she just looked at me and kept laughing.

"Seriously stop laughing! This is seriously something I've been struggling with!" I yelled. After I said that she stopped laughing and just looked at me.

"Okay let me ask you a question?" She said adjusting herself so that now she was totally facing me as the light turned green.

"Okay....."

"Have you ever had any girlfriends, real ones, and did you ever really have feelings for them?"

I looked over at her then back at the road. I really started to think about it and I'm not sure I'm ready to say the answer, but honestly there is no point holding it back anymore when I've already admitted my feelings for Sam.

"I've have girlfriends but not ones that lasted more than a couple weeks...." she stopped me.

"Why did the relationships end? Was it you or them?"

I honestly started to think about it and I realized I always did the breaking up....I honestly never had a valid reason I would just lose that spark in the relationship and then end it....

"I know what you're going to say and if you're not ready to say it you don't have to but know just because you like Sam doesn't mean you are completely gay....you could always be bi or pan," she said looking at me.

"Thanks Keli.....I honestly don't know what I am right now but it means everything that you are supporting me. Thanks," I say to her.

"Anytime Brock," She smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Okay okay not while I'm driving!" I say to her. She just laughs and we keep going.

After a while Kelianne and I decided we wanted to go to the mall and hang out for a little while. We figured we need just a day without Sam drama or Taylor drama. Just a day to relax and have fun.

God do I need this.....

We pulled into the parking lot and picked a place fairly close to the entrance. We hopped out and headed to the doors. We walked around for a little while skimming through clothes and laughing so loud we got kicked out.

"Okay we have to stop," I say trying not to laugh.

"What we are just having fun," She said innocently but we both know she wasn't.

"This is the third time we've been kicked out of a store....one more time and we'll get kicked out of the mall," she didn't seemed phased but instead just drug me to another store.

After getting yelled at, kicked out, and threatened with the cops for literally the tenth time we decided it was time to go eat. We weren't sure if we should leave the mall to eat or if we should go some where else. We decided we were lazy but the mall cops kept following us so we decided to go to the small Italian place across from the mall.

We walked in and waited to be seated by the nice lady at the front. It took her a moment but she finally found us a seat...even though there was literally no one here.

"Okay come with me," She smiled and grabbed a couple of menus and started to walk us back.

It took her only a second to sit us at a booth. We took our seats, grabbed our menus, and gave her our drink orders. We skimmed over the menus until she brought Kels her Pepsi and my water.

It was all silent until I hear Kelianne start to choke on her drink. I drop my menu to see her struggling to breath.

"Holy shit are you okay?!" I yelled as she just continued to cough and gag.

A second later she looked at me still coughing but she managed to get a sentence out.

"Yeah....I'm...f-fine," she said trying to regain her voice.

"What the hell was that all about?" I say as she seems to have calmed down.

"Nothing...." She was lying but I guess didn't think I would pick up on it.

"You're lying. I know you didn't just choke....not like that," (I saw that! Don't be dirty) I say. She sighs then looks behind me.

"Okay don't look now but the waitress just sat Sam and Mary a few booths behind us.

"WHAT?" I say as I duck down.

"Way to be discrete Colby," she says sarcastically. "Sorry" I whisper.

I sit back up and try to refuse my body from look. The last thing I want is for Sam to know we're here...

"Hey Colby.....hey Kelianne!"

Shit.......

A/N

Sorry this chapter is so short and rushed but the next one will be longer. Love you beautiful people! XD