Chapter 18

SAM'S POV:

"Let's play truth or dare"

"I dare you to let Sam do a body shot"

"Did you and Kelianne have sex?"

"Give me all the details!"

"D-Did you s-sleep w-with Kelianne?"

"Why do you care?"

"B-because......you're m-my best f-friend and I-I-I want to know t-the stupid bimbos y-you're fucking in o-our house,"

"Sam shut up and go to bed, you're drunk!"

"I-I'm not fucking drunk C-Colby! I just wanna t-talk about b-bro stuff m-man,"

"Okay well calling our friend a bimbo isn't 'bro' stuff! It's just you being an asshole Sam!"

"Hey d-don't get p-pissed at me w-when you're the o-one parading h-her around h-here all the time a-and being all o-over each other!"

"ME?! Are you fucking kidding me Sam?! All you do is basically throw your girlfriend in everyone's fucking face! You guys are basically fucking with clothes on constantly and you wanna talk shit about me and Kelianne! Honestly there is no point in arguing with you because right now you are just a drunken asshole!"

"Y-You are the f-fucking asshole y-you.....you friend f-fucker!"

"Shut up and go to bed before someone says or does something that they'll regret!"

"Is that a threat?!"

"Sam you're drunk,"

"One,"
~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my god!" I say jerking awake.

The second reality hits me I grab my throbbing head. I'm to afraid to open my eyes because I know the light is just going to make my headache worse.

After a second or so later I decide to just open my eyes and get up. Well I opened my eyes and shut them immediately, but hey it's progress. After blinking and flinching every time I was finally able to keep my eyes open. I looked around the room a little disoriented trying to remember what happened last night.

Thinking about it made my head pain worse so I decided I would just get up and get some medicine. I turn and see on the table next to my bed two small round white pills with a note under them. I picked it up and read aloud what was written.

"I figured after last night you would need these ~ Colby"

I placed the note back down and took the two pills with a half drunken water bottle I had on the table. After waiting about thirty minutes for the medicine to kick in I decided I'd get up. I was still in the clothes from the night before, but they were shorts and a T-shirt so I decided not to change.

I slowly walked to the door, still in maximum hang over mode, and opened the door to a delightful smell coming from the kitchen. I walked down the hallway and made my way to the kitchen to see Colby making breakfast. I couldn't help but notice how adorable he was scrambling eggs.....I mean....he seems to know what he's doing...I mean....I think I'm still drunk.

I must have drifted off into space because I didn't notice Colby staring at me.

"Hi," Colby said locking eyes with me pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Uh....hi," I say back to him.

It was silent for another moment. Colby and I continued to lock eyes and neither one of us moved a muscle until a loud pop interrupted us. Colby's eyes immediately jumped from me to the microwave. He laid down the spatula and ran for the microwave to grab whatever was popping.