Chapter 7

A/N

Hey guys!!! So here is the new chapter like I promised. This authors note is gonna be short. But I just wanted to say thank you so much for over two hundred reads!!! I'm so excited and I'm feeling so good about the book so far! You guys are amazing and I will start updating this book twice a week because you guys requested it! Once again thank you so much!! Okay now I'm gonna go so you guys can read. I love you guys!! XD

Colby's POV:

After another hour of having to watch Sam and Mary flirt they finally left. A few minutes later Taylor followed behind and the only people left were Kelianne and I. Ive practically been begging her to leave but she won't leave till I admit I have feelings for Sam. So I guess she's never gonna leave.

"Just admit it!!!" She screamed for the ten millionth time. "I can't admit something that isn't true Kelianne!!" I yelled back at her. "But it is! And I can prove it," I stopped pacing and looked at her. "How?" She smirked. She moved closer to me. "Kelianne what the hell are you doing?"

The next thing I knew she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled her lips into mine. My entire body went into shock. God how I wanted to pull away but pulling away would mean defeat. So I sucked it up and closed my eyes and.....I kissed her back.

It had to be the most uncomfortably awkward moment of my life. This kiss was terrible, I didn't know where to put my hands, and the entire time I was kissing Kelianne......I was picturing Sam. Every time I tried to picture something else his face always came back. Damn it.....what if she's right?

I pulled away almost immediately and it hit me. Not a second later I realized maybe Kelianne was right. But there is no way! Or is there? "God damn it.....I think you're right," I said sitting down on the couch. "What am I right about?" She smirked sitting next to me. "Don't make me say it Kelianne....." I said placing my face in my hands. "I have no idea what...."

"I like Sam, okay! I'm jealous that he's with Mary and not me!" I yelled as I stood up and began to pace again. "I know Colby," She said standing up to grab my wrist. I turned around and all my pent up anger had faded away and I was left with this numbing burn in my chest. I sat down and placed my head in my hands.

"How could I like Sam? How did I not notice it and you did? I mean my God I didn't even know I liked him," I said flailing my arms around to make a point. "Because.....you just weren't ready to see the truth," She said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"God I hate how you know everything," i said trying not to smile at her.

"I know. It's a gift and a curse," She joked. "Yeah yeah shut up. But honestly we aren't completely sure I like him anyways....." I said making excuses.

"What do you mean?" She questioned. "Well..." I looked down at my hands like they were the most interesting things in the world. "I mean we don't know if I really like him. I mean what if it's just a faze or something?" She looked at me a little confused. "Well how do you know it's not a faze?" She asked. "I don't.....that's the problem," I leaned back on the couch and looked at her. She seemed deep in thought, but I'm not sure what exactly she was thinking. Then she got this terrifying smirk on her face. Then all of a sudden she said the four scariest words she could ever say. "I have an idea!"

Oh God.

"Oh no," I said backing away from her. "Here me out," She pleaded. "Your ideas are never a good idea," I said walking into the kitchen. "Okay first of all hurtful and second you do want to know if you're really into to Sam right?" She said causing me to halt.

She did have a point. I wanted to prove to myself that this was just a faze of jealousy that my best friend picked some girl over me and nothing more. I felt like I had a battle going on in my mind. A part of me thought maybe I do like Sam and the other well the other said there is no way in hell you could love your best friend. All of these feelings swarming in my head was about to make it burst.

"Colby!" I was pulled out of thought by Kelianne. "Yes!" I shouted. She looked a little confused. "Yes I want to know what this is. I need to know what's going on,"

"I know Colby. Look if this is going to work you're going to have to trust me, okay?" She said. "Uh...."

"Okay!" This time she yelled and I knew she would only get louder if I didn't respond. "Okay," I said. She smiled and grabbed me by the arm. She drug me back to the living room and threw me on the couch.

"Okay Colby this is going to be an extremely tricky mission but I know we can do it, okay?" She said standing in front of me. "O-okay..." I said completely nervous. She smiled even more but then just stood there. "So what's the plan?" I asked "Ha oh right," She laughed and so did I. "Alright, this is what we're gonna do......" The next thing she said terrified me but at the same time.....it didn't. I'm seriously confused.

Fuck you Sam!

A/N

Hi guys so what do you think the plan is? Is it gonna work or just ruin Colby and Sam's friendship? I don't know.....or do I? Alright I'm gonna go but I will have a new chapter up by Monday. I hope you guys have an amazing day and I love you guys!!! XD