Chapter 17

Colby's POV:

"Were you guys having sex?!" Mary shouted.

I was taken back by her question. I didn't even know how to respond and I could tell Kelianne didn't either by the look on her face. She wasn't looking at me but at Taylor who downed another shot and stormed out of the room. My gaze shifted from the two of them to Sam. The look on his face was mimicking mine. I stared right in his eyes and this time for sure I could see nothing but pure jealousy.

What the fuck has this night become?

"So give me all the details!" Mary said jumping off the couch and grabbing Kelianne by her wrist.

I watched Kelianne's face completely fall as Taylor stormed out of the apartment. Nik and Aaron decided to go after him. All the girls gathered around Kelianne asking her so many questions that she couldn't even get an answer out. Brennen, by this point, was so drunk that he called an uber to take him home. While Sam did everything he could not to make eye contact with me.

"My.....uber...i-is h-here," He said trying to stand up.

"Hey let me help you!" Mary's friend Alice said leaving Kelianne and helping Brennen get out the door.

A minute or so after that Kelianne made it very clear she wanted to leave and Jess followed behind her. She walked up to me and asked if I'd walk her down to her car.

I agreed and I left Sam and Mary alone. Probably not the best thing I could have done but it could be worse.....no, no it couldn't.

After Keliannes friend got in the car she turned around to talk to me.

"Everything is going to be okay. Do not let Mary get under your skin and if it helps Sam looked kind of jealous," She said smiling at me.

I hugged her tightly and whispered a "thank you," in her ear. She pulled away and smiled at me before opening her door and getting in her car.

I waved them off as I watched them drive down the road. I turned around after they got far enough down the road to see Aaron and Nik trying to get Taylor into the backseat of his car. He was staring at me with hatred evident in his eyes. If looks could kill well let's just say I'd be dead. Eventually they got him into the car and they drove off. Nik and Aaron waved goodbye. I waved them off then headed back upstairs to see the door had been closed so I decided to knock.

Okay I know it's my house but the last thing I want to walk in on right now is Sam balls deep in Mary. Alright now I've pictured it and I just want to go to sleep and vomit.

As I was about to knock I see the handle turn and the door pull open. On the other side was Mary waving goodnight to Sam.

"Goodnight baby! I'll call you in the morning, I love you!" She said to him.

I'm gonna fucking puke! They are already saying I love you?

"Yeah okay. Bye," He responded and she smiled at him and walked right passed me.

Well that was completely fucking awkward.

I walked into the house and straight to the living room where Sam was still in the same spot from when I left. He hadn't moved a muscle. I looked over at him and watched him completely avoid me. I looked at him for another moment than decided he wasn't going to give me the time of day so I just decided to go to bed. As I'm about to stand up Sam looks over at me and immediately away.

".....I'm going t-to bed," I say awkwardly as I fully stand up.

At first he didn't say anything. I stood still hoping that maybe he would say something.....anything.