Chapter 14; Dry-Humping

" Get a clue.....there's nothin you can do 

Nothing's ever quite what it seems 

Just look a little closer at me 

Wake-up Who knew? It's me, It's you......Get a clue"

- Simon and Milo, 'Get a Clue'

 ---------------------------

                Squash.

                Pumpkin.

                Cucumber.

                Celtuce.

                Amaranth.

                I had already listed an entire cornucopia of vegetables and it wasn't even noon. In fact, it wasn't ten. And I was still in my bed. Forget classes; there was a crisis on my hands.

                I had developed feelings for Louis Tomlinson.

                Not like, ‘hey, let's be friends' feelings but ‘hey, let's be a little more than friends' feelings. Like, ‘hey, I'll stop your wedding if I have to because I want you for myself' feelings.

                Which was exactly why I could not leave my bed because the fact that I now liked Louis had basically tripled the likeliness of me running into him on campus. That was how things worked with me. And me running into Louis would lead into me saying something horrific which would lead into something getting out to Eleanor which would lead to her burning my live body in front of everyone on campus. And it would probably rain after that and my charred body would have a major case of the frizzies and that would be the last way that I would be remembered.

                There was no way in hell that I was ever leaving that room. Keller had already left and Eleanor wasn't holding any surprise meals so I was good to go. I had even requested the day off work because my mouth hurt from the stitches. I mean, it didn't hurt that bad but I had Googled pictures of mouth herpes the night before (I don't recommend doing that) and it did look a lot like the situation that was taking place on my face. And because some people still believed that I had done it with Louis I really didn't want any more rumors being spread around.

                And, again, I was never leaving my room until I talked myself out liking Louis, which was easier said than done.

                Really, I had looked up ‘ways to fall out of love' online and none of them were working.

                Just as I was in the middle of chanting some sort of Romanian anti-love spell, I heard footsteps in the apartment. Footsteps and the refrigerator opening. What the hell? I thought that Keller had gone to class and John was way too lazy to walk all the way to my room from his.

                I stayed in my bed for a few more minutes before the thought of a stranger being in my house drove me insane and I kicked off the covers and got out of my comfy confinement. At least it was going to get my mind off of the whole Louis thing. Maybe it was an actual love doctor. My Lord, I'm going to die alone. Either way, I grabbed the closest thing that I had to a weapon (read: alarm clock) and creeped out of my room.

                Although if it was a real burglar I would have been screwed since there's not a ferocious bone in my body. The only thing that I cared about was it not being Harry. I could not bear to see that kid again.

                "STOP!" I screamed, jumping out from behind the corner.

                Luckily it was only Niall.