Chapter One

"I shall wreak havoc upon the men that have stolen something precious from me. I will become the monster. They WILL fear me."

Rossana's POV

I woke up from someone shaking me. I turned to my left and saw Sarah. A girl i met here at the orphanage. "You were having another nightmare. You kept screaming in your sleep to make someone stop."

I stared at her. After my parents murder they patched me up then sent me here. I became an orphan. I met Sarah. She was being picked on. I just watched as the boys kept punching her then kicking her.

Flashback

When they left i walked over to her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I took my hand out but she coward away. Frightened by my mere presence. I took both her hands softly in mines and helped her stand up.

I looked at her in the eyes, "You are not weak. They are. They beat the smaller ones becuase they can't beat the ones their own size. Defend yourself. Not for pride but to show them that they can not break you."

She stared at me with wide eyes. She wiped her tears and i saw determination in her eyes. She nods and i took her inside keeping one hand in hers.

We went to my room and attended to her wounds. She slept in my room with me from then on and she became someone dear to me. She calmed the insanity that controls my mind.

I made sure the boys never bothered her again. My eyes can pierce through your soul making you want to vanish at the spot. They needed to learn a lesson so once Sarah fell asleep i went to the boys room, taped their mouthes shut and tide their hands. I dragged them outside.

Then i grabbed them and punched each one in the face. I made sure to double the pain that they caused Sarah. I tied them to the tree and looked them in the eyes as i saw theirs widen i smirked at their fear. I loved how they trembled at my presence. "You will learn to respect. You will learn to never hurt anyone else again. I will cause you more pain until you wish you were dead. Am. I. Understood?"

They shook their heads violently. I stripped them to their underwears and left them in the rain.

I went back to bed and Sarah cuddled closer. It was a strange feeling, but i liked it. I fell asleep and for the first time. I fell asleep peacefully.

END OF FLASHBACK

Sarah laid back down. She smiled at me. "It's okay. I will always be here for you. I owe you my life. If you hadn't saved me that day. If you hadn't told me those words. I would have probably killed myself. Just to never feel this pain. But when those words came out of your mouth i noticed how pathetic my thoughts were. If i had taken my life. Then i would have been exactly what they were calling me. Worthless. Weak. But because of you. I started thinking differently. I saw how strong you were but i also saw the pain in your eyes. Pain you try to hide. Don't hide from me. I see you as- no you are my sister and no matter what, i will always love you."

I stared at her for a while, then whispered, "But I'm a monster. I've shed blood at a young age. I felt no remorse as they died by my hands. Do you still wish to be around me?"

Fear. I saw it as clear as day in her eyes. Then it went away. My eyes widened at her smile, "You still don't know my side of my story. I am no one to judge you or for what you have done. It's called surviving. Becuase in this cruel world full of hate one can lose themselves. But that is why we have each other now. We're both monsters. But even monsters have nightmares. Thats what makes us remember that we're still human."

I stared at her. I wiped the tears that fell from her crystal blue eyes that held hope and happiness. There were no words. Just peacefull silence. As we both slept.

A/N
Rosana is the one in the picture.