Chapter Fourty One

A/N

I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THOSE WHO LIKE MY STORY! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SOO LONG! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND LIKING MY STORY! I WRITE THIS FOR FUN AND ALSO WHEN I FEEL EMOTIONAL I JUST NEED TO WRITE. MY DEPRESSION HITS ME HARD SOMETIMES SO I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT HAVING THE ENERGY TO UPDATE OR WRITE! THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR STICKING TO READING MY STORY! OK I'LL STOP TALKIMG NOW! ENJOY!

Rossana's POV

I watched Alessandro as he spoke with so much confidence and power. When we arrived to work, girls glared at me while i walked beside Alessandro, but i didnt pay much attention, my mind kept going back to that text. He's coming for me. I know what he's capable of and I'll be pissed if he touched one hair on Alessandro or my family.

I jumped startled as Alessandro slammed his fist angrily on the table, making the conference room silent. "I DON'T GIVE A F#*K HOW YOU DO IT! I MADE THIS COMPANY HIGHER WITH MY OWN POWER! DONT YOU F#*KING COME IN HERE AND START TALKING SH*T ABOUT MY FATHER! GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I SLAM IT TO THE WALL!!"

The man slammed his fist down and pointed a finger at Alessandro, "You will regret talking to me like that!" He marches out of the conference room and slams the door. I looked back at Alessandro, his breathing was hard, his fists were so tight his knuckles turned white. No one dared move, they just sat there and i could tell some were frightened to move an inch.

I took a deep breath and stood up making the men turn to look at me. I ignored their stares and walked up to Alessandro. Putting my hand on his shoulder he opened his eyes and looked at me, rage swirled in them at the disrespect he just heard toward his father.

We stared at each other for a while until his harsh breathing calmed. Alessandro stood up straight and looked at the buisnessmen that decided to wait for instructions. I looked at Alessandro as he took a deep breath and spoke calmly but deadly, "You all know how this business works. The consequences of betrayal and disrespect to my father, family or workers is not tolerated. If you have a problem with myself or the way i run this company then i suggest you get the f#*ck out of my conference room and find another partner."

Everyone stayed silent. Good. After talking and agreeing on how to make the charts higher they stood and bowed their heads. Sometimes i foget that Alessandro is not only a powerful businessman but a mafia leader as well.

After everone left Alessandro sat down, putting his head back and sighed deeply. I put my notebook down and walked behind him, gently massaging his temples. We stayed here for a peaceful five minutes, with him sitting while i tried comforting him.

He grabs my hand making me squeel at the sudden movement as he brings me down on his lap. We stared at each other for a while until he spoke, "What would i do without you." I smiled and got comfortable on his lap, but accidently wiggled as i tried to get comfortable he started groaning making his hands firmly take hold of my hips.

His voice came out raspy, "Stop moving." I blushed as i felt his manhood twitch making him smirk. His voice was warm as he whispered in my ear causing shivers to run down my spine, "I love it when you blush." His breath starts tickling my neck then back to my ear whispering, "Makes me wonder how far the blush goes."

A shiver runs down my spine as we stare at each other, our lips inches away. Then the door slams open making us jump apart only to hear a familiar voice filled with rage, "ROSSANA!!" My eyes widened at the sight of my brothers and sister that were glaring at us. I havent called them or heard them call because i put the volume down on my phone, but i know that is no excuse. They sure as hell wont take that excuse either.