Chapter Twenty One

Rossana's POV

I never felt so much thirst for blood. A wish to see their putrid faces writhe in agony as i torture them for all they have done. I want to hear them wail, begging me to just take their lives.

If my mama and papa saw me now, will they have feared me? I went to my bathroom and looked at the woman in front of me. Her eyes held rage and sorrow yet her heart felt empty, no emotion, no fear, it just beats mechanically.

I hold the future to my loved ones. Their safety, their lives are on my shoulders. Just thinking of them getting hurt brings pain and anger inside me. I don't mind the weight, i brought them in my life. I don't regret saving them, giving them my love and a family, yet I'm afraid. I'm petrified that someday it will be too much for them and they will want to leave. Or that they stay and end up hurt because of me.

I'm so selfish. Wanting them in my life knowing perfectly well that their lives could be in danger because of me. I'm a monster that only thirsts for revenge. Not knowing if I'll survive mentally nor physically.

I hear the crack and see the shards of glass fall as my fist collided with the mirror. Making my image cracked with missing pieces. My hand is numb. My body is numb. There is no pain.

I don't want them to see me like this. I don't want them to see me destroy myself. I just want them safe, happy. I want them to be living their lives peacefully. With normal worries for a girl or what is their next step in life, or even marriage. Not looking behind their shoulders waiting to see if they get jumped or someone will take their lives away. Not feeling fear for their lives or worry for mine. I want them to be free.

I want them. To survive.

************************************************

Alessandro's POV

I walked to the abandoned wearhouse with the need to punch something or someone. I could hear their grunts as i open the door and enter, the man's face was bloody with bruises allready forming and a swollen eye that is practically closed.

I lay my weapons on the table. Visible to his eyes. I looked at him and smirked as his eyes, well eye, widened with fear. I grabbed one of my knives and started walking towards him he starts begging allready for me to spare his life. So pathetic, he should have thought about his future more than crossing my territory. Messing with my deals.

I brought the knife down on his leg making him scream. "So." I grabbed a chair and sat in front of him, "Why did you steal from me?" He looks at me and then at the knife in his leg, "Oh. My apologies i thought you were sleeping." He scoffed and looked away. I grabbed the knife pulling it out roughly making him cry out in pain. "Come on kid. Don't test my f#*king patience. I only tolerate so much so if i were you i would start talking. Why. Did. You. Steal. From. Me?" Tears started pouring from his eyes and stutters, "Th-th-they t-took my f-family. They-they s-said th-that if i did-didnt get the m-money then they w-would kill m-my f-family." He looled at me, "I swear! I-i-i did-didnt know it was yours! I don't even know who they are or what they want! P-please! Please they have my family! They have them! I need that money." He whispers in the end.

Dammit! Children like him shouldn't be going through this bullsh*t. They should be doing what crazy teenagers do these days. I roughly combed through my hair. "If you give me their location, then I'll help you get your family back." He snapped his head and stared at me with uncertainty. He nods his head, "They do business at the underground called snake pit. I'm sure that he keeps the money in his office in a safe. No one goes in his office without his permission unless they want to die. That's all i know."

I stared at him then nod. "I'll let you go. If i go down there and find out its a lie then I'll hunt you down and kill you as well as your family." He shook his head, "I swear!" I nod, "Let him go." I get up and druve back home. Sh*t i have work tomorrow. I looked at the time its allready eleven. I close my eyes and my mind drifts to Rossana again. Why can't i get her out of my head?!

She's just becoming a distraction to me. She's just my PA nothing else. Of course she's beautiful and i just want to do wonders to her. I close my eyes and sleep with her roaming my thoughts.

Tomorrow is going to be hell.