Chapter Fourty

Ominous POV

She was writhing in pain and oh how i loved it. Her dark green eyes filled with tears, fear, rage and hatred. Her words made me smile, i loved how vulnerable she looked. I remember how her words were meant to hurt me but they just made me feel excitement.

FLASHBACK

"LEAVE ME ALONE! LET ME GO!!" She kept shaking violently as she tried getting out of the ropes that i tied around her wrists. What a wonderful sight, her body was still going through puberty, but she had all the curves in all the right places. I walked up to her and stared at her beautiful captivating eyes making her squirm uncomfortably from my gaze. Such a beauty knowing i had to make her mine. I touched her face and started caressing her rosy cheeks, i started getting closer until the door slammed open making me grit my teeth, "BOSS! I APOLOGIZE BUT HER BROTHERS AND SISTER ARE HERE! THEY ALLREADY TOOK DOWN HALF OF THE GUARDS!"

My eyes turned cold making him flinch as i looked at him. Looking back at the beauty gently caressing her face again, "Soon you will be mine." Bending down i laid a gentle kiss on her neck inhaling her scent. I'll let her go for now. My sweet Rose.

FLASHBACK OVER

  Memories flashed through my mind as i stared at a picture of Rossana and i. My arm was around her neck holding her close as we took a picture, she had a huge smile on her face, showing her perfect straight white teeth as she smiled widely.

I was still staring at the picture when i heard a knock on my door. I kept my eyes on her, "Come in." I looked at one of my men that opened the door, "Sir. half of Vincent's gang were found dead in an old wearehouse, but Vincent was nowhere to be found." I rolled my eyes, of course that psycho survived, his feelings for my dear Rose seems to keep him alive somehow. We both want the same person. HER. Rossana. The only difference between him and i is he wants to bring her pain while i just want to bring her pleasure, feel her body against my own. Hear her scream my name as i please her, touch her, leave her with wanting more.

Getting up from my chair i put my jacket suit on and walked out of my office, locking it after. Walking down the stairs, i remember having this building made big enough for Rose and I. Just thinking about her makes me smile happily, but quickly vanished when i entered my living room and saw that b*stard sitting there with a wide smile on his face.

I sighed, "What the hell do you want Vincent." He got up with that huge smile on his face, "I had a little fun with Rose a couple months ago. She has grown into a wonderful woman, her curves on her body and those thick, muscular legs mmmm." I grit my teeth clenching my jaw but i kept my face emotionless making him sigh.

"Your no fun, no matter how many times I talk sexually about Rose i cant seem to get a reaction at all. Not even your eyes show any sign of being ticked off or something."  I smirk, "Thats what makes me so good at my job Vincent. Emotions makes things harder, you cant rule a mafia with emotions because they just get in the way."

His smile never fades. He turns around as he shrugs his shoulders with a whatever motion. I roll my eyes and pour myself a drink, "What does the leader of the Silvers gang want?" He smiles and sighs, "Never get tired of hearing that...." He crosses one leg over the other and lays back on the couch, his arms stretched on top, "I'm getting sick of her brothers and sister. I want her and i know you want her too. It seems that Rafael is out to get her but thats becuase he wants the documents and the hitlist. It seems that Rose's foster parents figured out the codes and passwords to bank accounts and hitlists."

I put my drink down, "What does that have to do with you being here?" He laughs, "Rossana believes that i killed John and Fabia. My little Rose is so blind, i leave her notes and a rose yet it seems that she gets letters from Rafael as well."