Chapter Thirty Nine

Rossana's POV

 A few hours before

 I was finishing some papers when my phone rang. I saw that it was Jack so i quickly picked up, "What is it are you hurt is anyone hurt?!" He quickly spoke, "No! No, im calling becuase we found His hideout! Its close to a bridge next to some abandoned wearehouse. Im on my way to pick you up." "Ok. I'll wait for you outside." Hanging up, i remember that Alessandro told me that he wouldn't be able to take me home. I was a little dissappointed but now i have something else to do and i dont want him to get involved.

 I waited outside and a man came beside me, a little too close. He wore a hoodie that covered his face and took something out of his pocket. My body automatically went to self defense but it was an envelope. I looked at him confused as he left without a word, then looked at the envelope in my hand and started opening it until i hear my name being called. I look up and see Jack as i walked quickly to his car.

PRESENT

 As we went inside our house, i took the envelope out and opened it. Again. A rose with a note inside. I take out the note and open it,
 "Dear Rose.
         Oh, how i wish to have you in my arms right now. Soon, very soon i will once again have you and i will never let you go. You think you can run and escape me but i am always watching. Soon you will see that the only way to stop this war is if you give yourself to me and no one else will get hurt. My dear Rose, if you follow these instructions you will surely be shocked for i have a surprise for you. I will see you very soon."

 I stared at the letter, hoping to burn it with my eyes. I turned the note around and all it had was an address and a location. "What is that Rose?" I looked up and fold the paper, I forgot all about Jack as my mind clouded with anger and thoughts. He took the paper and read it then Sarah, Noah, Mason, and Sam came downstairs and Jack read the letter out loud. Sam took the paper and read it over with a clenched jaw. Then Noah read it over and turned the paper around. He looked at me, "Is this where he wants you to go?" I nod my head. "You know it can be a trap." I looked at him, "Yes. I know, but i have to find out why he gave me that directions? What is he planning?" Sarah huffs and speaks up, "This is exactly what he wants! He's making us run around like mice only to be caught in a trap."

I gently take the note from Noah's hand and look at it again. "If he wants to play. Then we'll play." I look up, "But we will win, and make him pay. We are going to this location. Take your guns and knives, and make sure that you have each others backs. No one is getting hurt and left behind. You will ALL come home safely. Ok?" They shake their heads as they went upstairs to get ready.

 I go upstairs and change into a black shirt, with a black sweater and black pants with combat boots. I was wearing black from head to toe. I take out my gun, making sure it has bullets and take extra bullets. I put knives in my boots, shirt, and waist of my pants. I went downstairs, seeing that everyone was ready, "Ok. Lets go." We get in our cars and start driving to the location and when we got there, we arrived to an abandoned wearhouse.

Looking around as i get out, i look at my brothers and sister getting out and nod my head when they looked at me. We started walking towards the wearhouse, "Keep close and be careful." Holding our guns in our hands, we walked quietly, then a man comes out with a gun and points it at me, but what shocked me was the person behind the gun. His voice made my insides warm as my name rolled off his tongue but my body was on alert, "Rossana."

 I stared wide eyed at Alessandro as he quickly put his gun down and raised his hands while i kept mine up still. I stared at him confused, "What are you doing here?" He puts his hands down, "I have some business to take care of, but what are you doing here?" I looked at him, "I got a letter saying to come here." Putting my gun away, i take out the letter and hand it to him. He read it over and clenched his jaw. I wanted to reach out and touch it, carress and kiss it. He gave me back the note and showed me his, "I guess this b*stard wanted us to find each other and make us turn on one another."