Chapter thirteen

Jack's POV

Rage! That is what i feel. I balled my fists and punched the wall imagining the face of that son of a b*tch!

He thinks he can take her away from us. Our sister. The one who saved us and gave us a home even though we didn't ask her to. Our fragile treasure.

He will pay if she has even a scratch. They messed with the wrong family.

Noah's POV

I'll kill him! He thinks we're afraid of his threats?! He thinks he can dissappear with her and take her away but i swear that if i see even the tiniest scratch, he will pay with his life!

I'll make sure he'll never get close to her again. And once i find him, he'll never see the light of day again.

Sam's POV

Why our sister? Why can't they just leave her the f$*k alone! I swear once we find that son of a bitch I'll make him suffer!

She is this fragile becuase of him! I'll make sure he pays!

Mason's POV

I've never been this angry. I want his head on a stick, but first i want him to feel pain.

He thinks that he can touch my sister but he is completely wrong! We will protect her. No matter what!

We will find her and him and we will kill him. That's a promise.

A few hours earlier

Sam's POV

We went out and took the girls to go shopping. We don't get tired of being around them. Even if they shop for hours, Jack and Mason would start complaining a little but the girls only laugh.

We went to the food court and my brother's and I told them to stay seated while we get the food.

We were gone for twenty minutes and when we got to the table there was a note but no sign of the girls.

To say we were furious would be an understatement. No we were filled with rage! We split up and searched the whole entire stores that the girls went to.

They weren't in here. They weren't anywhere.

They captured Rose! Then they must have taken Sarah with them! I swear im gonna beat the sh*t out of them!