Chapter Sixteen

One month later

Alessandro's POV

 Walking into my building I remember that I need a new PA. My last one was just too slutty. She just kept coming onto me, at first it was cute but now it's just annoying. Right now I'm sitting at my desk with my head in my hands.

 I have so much paperwork piled up half is for the company and the other half is for the gang situation. Being a gangleader and a CEO can be tiring.

Couple hours later

 This is the seventh woman that have come onto me. Damn I hate hiring. These damn women don't even know how to dress properly! I call my secretary, "Rina. How many more slu- women are left." "Just one more sir. I think you'll like this one." I thanked her and told her to bring her up. I sigh then hear a knock on the door. I straighten up and make my voice cold and my face emotionless, "Come in."

Earlier in the morning

Rossana's POV

 I woke up this morning and checked my laptop. I saw that they had a position for a personal assistant. I called and got an interview right away. I put on something decent. I covered up my tattoos with a long sleeve blouse and a pencil skirt that passes my knees. Jack drops me off and being the overprotective brother, even more ever since that day they have been overprotective. They've been telling me to be careful.

 I smiled at the front counter lady. She looks in her forty's. She smiles as I walk up to her. She gives out a grandmother feeling, "Hello sweetheart. How may I help you?" I smile, "Hello. I'm here for my 10:30 interview." "Allright just have a seat and Mr. Milano will see you in a bit."

 I thank her and take a seat. I look around and see women in slutty outfits. I mean this is an interview, not a strip club.

Two hours later

I'm finally called and I walk to his office.
I knock on the door and hear a cold voice that sends shivers down my spine but not from fear. "Come in." I open the door and walked in. I looked around, his office looked cozy there were couches on the right side of the office. On the left of the room is a bookshelf with many books and binders. I hear him clear his throat making me look at him.

He had on a black suit with a maroon tie. His suit hugs his muscles nicely. "Have a seat." His light green eyes are cold as well as his voice. I sit in the chair in front of his desk and sit straight. I watch how every muscle bulges as he moves and sits in his chair.

I wait patiently as he gets whatever he needs ready. He looks at me and twirls a pen in his right hand. We stare at each other for a while until I bring my gaze down and just wait for him to speak. It felt like forever until he spoke, I almost wanted to punch something to get his attention.

He leans forward while holding his pen that he was twirling in his fingers, "So. Tell me about yourself." I look at him as he looks at the paper then at me with an eyebrow raised since I haven't answered. "My name is Rossana. I live with a mother and father and I have four brothers and one sister. I speak Spanish and Italian.  My hobby is drawing, (and fighting, but he doesn't need to know that.) And spending time with my family. Family is very important to me."

Alessandro's POV

When she walked into my office she interested me. I knew she looked at me but when I checked I saw her looking around. Her face was expressionless as if the furniture was better to look at. I cleared my throat and when her dark green eyes looked at me they just mesmerized me.