Sorry

"Taehyung! Taehyung! Wait up!" Jungkook called as he ran after the boy, who was trudging down a sidewalk by the school. He turned around and faced him.

      "Listen, I'm really sorry about what happened the other day. You're not a loser. You're cool. I'm sorry I tripped you, it was an accident. Please, forgive me," Jungkook panted.

      Taehyung just stared at him. "Um... Thanks? I appreciate you apologizing-"

"Hey, Jungkook! Woah, what are you doing talking to that fuck up?" Called a voice from across the street.

'Fuck, not now Jimin! Go away!' Jungkook thought to himself as the other boy approached the two.

"I-I'm just uh... Setting him straight! Yeah, don't fuck with me or my friends ever again!" Jungkook stammered as he pushed Taehyung into the middle of the road. Taehyung went from calm to shocked. Jungkook felt guilt rush through him.

"Hey, don't push him! That's not nice," another voice called from across the school yard.

      Jungkook looked over to see a handsome boy running towards them. He recognized him to be the scrawny kid he had shoved in the hallway. For some reason, he didn't feel guilty about that. The boy began to approach Taehyung but was pushed back by Jimin.

      "Don't tell us what to do, bitch," Jimin snarled. The boy began to cower in his shadow as Jimin threw punch after punch. Jungkook just stood there and watched.

      "What's your name?! Who do you think you are?!" Jimin shouted in the boy's face.

"M-My name I-Is Jin-"

"Oh, I've heard of you! Your the one with the ugly mom, right?" Jimin laughed. He made eye contact with Jungkook as if he were supposed to laugh, too. He just remained silent.

      Jungkook gazed over at the road. Taehyung still sat in the middle of it, as if he had forgotten how to use his legs.

      Tears formed in Jin's eyes as Jimin kept teasing him. After a few more seconds of torment, Jimin threw Jin against the sidewalk.

      "Walk over him. C'mon Jungkook, let's get out of here," Jimin grunted.

      Jungkook didn't hesitate to follow behind. He took one last look at Taehyung, who looked extremely confused, before stepping over the boy named Jin and running after Jimin.

      He looked back and saw Jin lying on the pavement, blood gushing from his forehead.

      Jungkook turned and left him behind, not looking back as he ran after Jimin.