Mr. Right?

Chapter 1

I walked to my office and sat down with my new client Anthony. This is going to be a hard case to beat knowing that Anthony committed murder there is no way we are going to be able to beat this case. I sat down and looked across at Anthony and some young woman that looks like his sister. "Alright Anthony i had a talk with the judge and he said that if your found guilty you would be sentenced to 10-15 years in prison. Now one of the only ways you would be found not guilty is if you have a witness on the stand saying what you was doing the night of Jaques death." i finished off as i looked at Anthony's file then back at him. "So if i have a witness i won't go to jail?" he asked me as he shifted in the chair. "Yes Anthony" i replied. "Alright I'll call you if i need you. Thank You" he said as he shook my hand and got up and walked out the door.

I stood up and grabbed my purse and locked my office door and headed to my car. I drove straight home man am i glad that Anthony is my last client of the day. Tomorrow is my day off so i'm going out tonight. I haven't gone clubbing in a while cause i've been working hard ass fuck. Being a lawyer can be a life risking because if i don't do my job right somebody may come after me. Anyways i arrived at my house i unlocked my door and took my heels off in the front hallway. I locked my house door back and went in the kitchen to find me something quick to eat. I made me some sausages and potatoes it was something quick and good. After i finished eating i washed the few dishes i used out.

After i walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on i got naked and stepped into the hot water. The hot water going down my spine and stomach felt so good. Coming home to a nice shower everyday was always relaxing. I grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair after i washed up a couple times then i stepped out of the shower. I went inside my mirror and brushed my teeth i wrapped myself up in a towel and walked out the bathroom and headed to my room. I sat on my bed and saw that i had a missed call from my mother. I called her back and she answered on the 3rd ring "Hey Serenity" she said. "Hey mom wassup?" i asked her. "Tomorrow i'm having a dinner and i was wondering if you are going to come over" my mom said i could tell that she was smiling. "Of course i'm  going to come mom" i replied. She said okay and hung up on me. I stood up and went inside my closet and took out a hot pink leopard printed one sleeve dress with some pink heels. I went in my dresser and took out a blue thong and blue strapless bra. I put some lotion on and deodorant on . I put my clothes on and plugged in my flat iron. I flat ironed my whole head and bumped my bangs. I took out my eye liner and put a little bit on then i put on a coat of pink lipstick.

I put on some Victoria Secrets perfume and looked in the mirror one final time. I looked pretty ass fuck. I checked the time it was 8:30 right on time i'm bout to be out. I grabbed my i.d, money, and phone and left out the house locked the door and went inside my car. I drove to Club Voe which is about a 5 minute drive from my house. When i got there i showed the security my i.d and walked straight in. My song body party was playing. I starting whining my hips and dancing to the song. I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and i turned my head to see some handsome man grinding himself against my ass. I kept dancing until the song was over. I turned and smiled at the man and walked away. I went to the bar and got me a shot of peach ciroc. As i sat on the stool i felt somebody starring at me. I turned to see some man with a white shirt some black shorts and white nikes with chains and watches staring at me.

I turned my back to him and kept ordering me shots til i felt a hand on my shoulder. "I know you felt me staring at you ma" i turned to see the man that was just staring me down right next to me. Damn was he fine. Whew! "You know its not good to stare at people" i stated simply. "Yeah i know but your beautiful and i could just stare at you all night" he replied as he bit his bottom lip. I smiled at him. "I don't think we introduced ourselves my name is Serenity" i said as i held out my hand. "I'm Jermaine" he said as he shook my hand. I bit my bottom lip and then smiled at him. "I would love to get to know you" he whispered in my ear. "Mhm and whats stopping you from getting to know me" i asked him. "The fact that you have a man" he replied. "No Jermaine I'm SINGLE" i replied. He smiled from ear to ear "i think you bout to be my girl" he said. I looked at him and smiled damn this must be my lucky night.

"Here's my number text me tonight ma" he said as he took my phone and put his number in it. "Oh i will" i replied as he winked at me and walked away. I took one last drink and headed out the club i didn't want to be completely drunk knowing i have nobody to take me home. I made sure i had my i.d, phone and money and drove home carefully it felt like it took forever for me to get home. But when i did get home i went in my room and fell asleep with all my stuff on.