Chapter 22

(Unedited)

Chapter 22

Serenity P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone it was 10:00 am. I got out of bed and stretched and yawned. I put my iPhone on the charger and then went into the laundry room and took the clothes out the dryer and folded them. I put some more clothes in the washing machine and started them up. I took the basket with the clean folded clothes and bought them inside my room and separated them and put them in Jermaine and I dressers.I hung 4 clean towels up on the bathroom racks. I cleaned the sunk, washed out the tub, wiped down the mirror, swept the floor, and then mopped. I swept the hallways and cleaned up the living room and the kitchen. Finally i went back into my room and cleaned up in there i straighten up the dresser and placed all my shoes back into the closet and hung my washed dresses back up.

After cleaning i sat down on the bed and looked around the room.I feel tire ass fuck and i only been cleaning for an hour. I stood up and went back into the bathroom. I turned the shower water on and took all my clothes of and got in the shower. The hot water felt relaxing as it hit my skin. I picked up the shampoo and washed my hair 2 times and conditioned it 1 time. I washed up 4 times and turned off the shower water and wrapped a towel around me. I brushed my teeth and blowed dried my hair and then went back into my room.

I leaned over Jermaine who was still sleeping and starting kissing on his neck i dropped my towel and pulled the cover off of him and got on top of him. I undid his pants and pulled them down. I positioned myself on top of him and slowly slid myself down on his rod. He rose his hips a little bit forcing himself deeper inside me. I moaned loudly biting my bottom lip trying not to be so loud. I started riding him starting off slow then getting faster. Jermaine grabbed my waist and i looked down at him and he was staring at me with a smirk. He slapped my ass making me moan loud. I bounced on it as he laid there with one hand on my waist and the other hand on my breast. He leaned up sucked on my nipple. I gasped and started bouncing faster, and harder. I felt my climax coming and it was coming fast. "Oh god Jermaine I'm cumming" i moaned. "Me to baby" he said as i bounced harder and came all on Jermaine's rod. Jermaine thrust in me a couple times before exploding all in me. I collapsed on top of him breathlessly. That was so amazing.

After a couple minutes i got up and went in the bathroom and washed up again. After washing up i returned to the room naked. I picked the towel up and tossed in the bin. I put some lotion and deodorant on.Jermaine got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn in and knew that he was taking his shower. I put on some yoga pants and a blue shirt and some blue knee length socks. I put my hair into a messy ponytail and went inside the kitchen and prepared some breakfast. I made some eggs, pancakes, grits and sausages. The meal only took about 15 minutes to prepare. I started making the plates until i heard Jermaine talking to me. "Did the doctors call you yet?" he asked me. "Nope" i replied. I turned around and saw that he had on some blue jeans and a black v neck shirt with some the gamas 11s on. "Where you going?" i asked him. "Nowhere this what i'm wearing to work tonight" he replied. We sat down at the kitchen table and ate our food.

After we ate we went inside the living room and watched tv. "Mannn i need a job" i groaned. "You ain't getting no job while u carrying my child" Jermaine said sternly. "Jermaine i told ya ass ain't nobody pregnant" i said as i looked at my phone. "We'll see we just waiting for that doctors call to prove that you are" he said as he laughed. I looked at him and shook my head. My phone started ringing and i looked to see that my brother Omarion was calling. "Wassup?" i said as i answered the phone. "Have you seen Molly?" he asked me. "No!" i replied. "Oh alright talk to you later" he said as he hung up. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Jermaine. "What's wrong bae?" Jermaine asked me. "Omarion called and asked me have i seen his girlfriend Molly?"