Chapter 25

(Unedited)

Chapter 25

I woke up the following day to my phone ringing. I rolled over to my side and answered without looking at the caller i.d "Hello?" I answered tiredly. "Is this Serenity Martin?" A man's voice boomed from the other end of the phone. "Yes" i replied. "Ok this is Doctor Jones i am calling you to tell you the results of your pregnancy test" he said. "Alright alright i'm ready for the results" i said as i sat up in bed. "Ms. Martin you are pregnant you have an appointment on January 21st a week from today" he said. I said ok and he hung up the phone. I looked over at Jermaine he still asleep i'll just tell him when he wake up. I stood up and yawned and headed to the bathroom. I did my hygiene routine and brushed my teeth. I walked out the bathroom in a orange towel. I went inside my room and put some lotion and deodorant on. I put on some pink panties and bra, red shorts, grey shirt, and some hot pink an black ankle socks. I went inside the kitchen and took out some beef to cook for tonight.

I put 4 waffles in the toaster.I fried some eggs and then cut up some strawberries. I sat the syrup on the table. When the waffles got done i made the plates and went upstairs and woke Jermaine up. "Bae" i said as i shook Jermaine. He rolled over and mumbled something. I picked up a pillow and hit him in the head with it. "What?" he asked me. "Breakfast is done" i said as i poked out my bottom lip. Jermaine got off the bed and looked at me and kissed me on the cheek. "Bae the doctor called back" i said as i wrapped my arms around his neck. Jermaine wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed my ass. "What they say?" he asked me. "I'm pregnant" i said as i jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him kissing him deeply. He laid me on the bed and looked at me and smiled. "Come on baby we gotta head downstairs before the food get cold" i said as Jermaine leaned down and kissed me. He got off of me and held my hand and we walked down the stairs.

I picked up my fork and took a bite if the waffle. "How was work?" I asked Jermaine. He strugged his shoulders and swallowed the egg he was eating. "It was boring same as always" he said. I looked at him and kept eating my food. "What we doing today?"Jermaine asked me. "I don't know what do you want to do?" i questioned. "Go shopping we need some new clothes"Jermaine said. "Yay alright you go shower and i'll wash these dishes and get ready" i said as i took the empty plates and washed the dishes. Jermaine went upstairs and headed towards the bathroom. I went in the room afterwards and put on some dark blue skinny jeans, aqua elbow length shirt, and some aqua flats. I combed my hair and brushed it, put a little jell on my edges, pinned up my bangs and put my hair in a neat ponytail. I put some blue stud earrings on and a gold necklace. Now i'm just waiting for this loser to come out the shower.❤️

Jermaine P.O.V
I'm happy ass fuck that Serenity pregnant. I mean i knew she was pregnant when she started eating all that food and throwing it all up. She was gonna get pregnant sooner or later. Anyways i took care of my hygiene situation and then i went and brushed my teeth. I went in the room and got myself ready to go shopping with my baby. I put on some red Levi's pants, white shirt, and my Bred11s. I went downstairs to see my baby downstairs waiting for me. "You ready?" I asked her. "Yeah" she replied. We left out the house and i locked the front door. We got in the car and i put my seat belt on. "Mall first?" i asked. She nodded her head and i drove off towards the mall way.

We got inside the mall and i followed Serenity into Victoria Secrets there are mad women in the store most of em ugly, fat, and sloppy. I felt somebody staring at me hard and i turned around and some blond head was staring me down. I looked at her and she smiled and started walking towards. I turned and walked towards Serenity and grabbed her by the waist. I turned towards the blond head and smiled. She walked past us and rolled her eyes."Damn bitches be hating everywhere" Serenity said loudly. The girl turned towards us and left out the store. Serenity grabbed my hand an went to the cash register. She brought 3 perfumes, 3 lotions,3 body washes, some bras, and some panties.

We walked out Victorias Secrets and went into Footlocker. I brought me and Serenity some Taxi's sneakers. We went inside a store i picked out a store and we went inside it and Serenity helped me pick out something. Serenity and I kept going in stores shopping. I cant wait til we find out we having so we could shop for our babygirl or baby boy.