Chapter 37

(Unedited)

Chapter 37

Im pregnant with twins you would have never guessed. You would have thought my stomach would have been a little bit bigger. Well i guess everybody body is different right. I'm 4 weeks and my due date is in the beginning of next year. We walked out the building and sat in the car. "Mommy whats twins?" Alisha asked me. "Twins are two babies that are born on the same day and have the same parents" i replied. Alisha nodded her head and smiled. "Bae we need to start decorating Alisha's room today so we should just start shopping now" i said. "Alright we gonna get the bed, dresser, tv, an paint today" he said as he put his seat belt. "Okay and my mother want us to come over for dinner tonight" i said as i put some shades on.

"Oh alright so we'll shop til like 6 go home and decorate Alisha room til like 7:30 and go to your mom house." Jermaine said. The first store we went to to was Bobs furniture store. We walked around the store until we hot the kid section. There were all kinds of beds for Alisha with different kinds of cartoon characters up there. "Which bed you want hun?" i asked Alisha. "That one that one that one" she shouted pointing at the bed with the characters from Frozen up there. "May i help you with anything?" a lady with red hair asked. "Yeah we want the Frozen canopy bed" Jermaine said. The lady grabbed the box that contained the bed parts. "Anything else?" she asked. "Yes we want a dresser for our daughter" he said. The lady walked us to a blue dresser set it was perfect we went to the cashier and brought both the bed and dresser.

We put the dressers, and the bed box in the trunk sideways and placed the mirror on top so that it wouldn't break. Our next stop was to the mall. We went inside baby gap and brought Alisha leggings, panties, shirts, jeans, shorts, jean vest, sweaters, dresses, stockings,jackets, socks. From baby gap we went to the hair store i brought a lot of hair accessories. Our next stop was to toys r us where we brought a toy chest and a whole bunch of barbies and baby dolls. "I guess thats all for today" i said a i looked at the time. Jermaine nodded his head as he started to drive home.

------1 HOUR LATER-------
Alisha room was set up and everything was put where it should be. Alisha was happy that she had her room looking all pretty. "Come on we gotta go to my moms house" i said as we walked down the stairs. "Announcement tonight baby?" Jermaine asked me as we kissed. "Yeah bae" i said as i held and squeezed his hand.