Chapter 47

(Unedited)

Chapter 47

I arrived home quickly with the food and drinks in my hand. Even though i was home i didn't feel completely safe. I walked in my house and sat down at the kitchen table. I took my iPhone out and called Molly she answered on the 2nd ring. "Hello?" Molly answered. "Hey i'm home Molly" i said trying to hide the fear. "Oh okay Omarion and I are coming over tomorrow" she said calmly. I said ok and we hung up. I looked at the time on my phone its 12:45 Jermaine gotta wake up soon he starts working today. I walked up the stairs and went inside my room and walked over to the bed and shook Jermaine lightly. "Bae you gotta get ready for work" i said quietly. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and yawned.

He got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom closing the door behind him. I walked to Alisha's room and woke her up."Are you hungry?" i asked her. She just stared at me for a few seconds, the. She finally said yeah. Alisha grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs and i sat her food down in front of her. I took my food out the bag and left Jermaine's in the bag he probably not gonna have enough time at home to eat anyways. I took a sip of my tea and started eating. I need to figure out my plans for today i'll probably head over to my moms house for a few hours so i won't have to be in the house all day.

My thoughts were interrupted when Jermaine walked into the kitchen. He had on some khaki pants,black short sleeve button down shirt, and some black vans. I looked him up and down i can't front he looked stunning. "You look nice bae" i said as i smiled at him. He looked at me and gave me that thousand dollar smile that i missed oh so much. "Thank you love" he said as he sat down at the kitchen table and looked inside the Dunkin Donuts bag. "What you doing today?" he asked me. I swallowed my food, "we going to my mom house. What time you get out of work?" i asked him. "Oh okay and 8 ima call you in between hours" he said as he looked at his watch and stood up. He grabbed his food and iced tea and gave me a kiss on the lips and kisses Alisha on the forehead. "I love yall" he said "We love you to" i said as he walked out the door.

After Alisha and I finished eating i threw the wrappers in the garbage and took her upstairs for her bath. I washed her up 3 times and then dried her off. I pulled out a step stool so she can brush her teeth. After she finished brushing her teeth we went inside her room. I put her on a pull up and lotion her up. I put Alisha on some light blue skinny jeans, pink short sleeve shirt, and some pink and grey adidas. I put her hair in 3 ponytails (3 in the front and 1 in the back) with some pink knockers. I went in my room and put on some dark blue skinny jeans, aqua shirt, my aqua 11s. I put my hair in a neat ponytail and i grabbed my iPhone, keys, and Alisha's hand. Off to my mothers house we go.