Chapter 55

(Unedited )

Chapter 55

''Where were you?" Jermaine asked as he stared at me. I removed my shoes and looked at him. "I was out with Molly" I replied simply. I went to the dresser and took put a face wipe and removed the little bit of make up that was on my face. I heard Jermaine sign and I turned and looked at him. I took off my clothes and put on a tank top and shorts. "Tomorrow we have to clean and start cooking for Alisha party" I said as I turned the light off and laid in bed. I turned and laid on my side and closed my eyes. I immediately went to sleep as soon as I closed my eyes. I felt exhausted i know for a fact that tomorrow is going to be a long day.

The next day I woke up and looked at the time it was 9:00 in the morning. I got out of bed and headed downstairs to the living room so I can start cleaning up. I turned the stereo in and starting listening to music. I organized the DVDs fixed the cushions dust the tv and tv stand and then I vacuumed the floor. I unplugged the vacuum cleaner and went inside the kitchen and cleaned up in there. I slowly made my way around the house scrubbing, wiping,sweeping,washing, and mopping everything that needed to new mopped. Bout time I was done it was 11:45 I went into Alisha room and took her dirty laundry out and I also took mine out of my room and I washed the clothes. While the clothes,were washing I went inside the bathroom and ran some water and got inside the tub.

I relaxed myself for about 15 minutes, then i got up and washed up 3 times. I got out the tub and dried off. I walked to my room with my towel on and pyt on sime shorts and a white t shirt. I climbed into bed, put my iPhone on the charger and laid down. Soon i was fast asleep.