Chapter 11

(unedited

Chapter 11

I unlocked my house door and took my heels off at the door. I walked to my bedroom took my dress off and put on a cream colored shirt and some grey shorts. I can't believe that this mother fucker have a baby and he never bothered to tell me anything. What was he waiting for me to meet this bitch and then she tell me herself. I turned on my room light and started reading a book. I heard the front door open and then i heard foot steps. I knew Jermaine was here. I honestly have no words for him. "Serenity" he said as he stood in the door way. I ignored him. "Serenity" he said again but this time he snatched my book from me."What the fuck you want Jermaine?" i yelled at him. "I wanna talk" he replied. "Talk about what how you got a baby by some bitch name Keisha?" i asked him. He sat down on the bed and looked at me. "Serenity that is not my baby i swear it's not" he said. "How do you know that?" i asked him. "Because Keisha tried to pin the baby on me when she was first born i took a DNA test and she isn't mine i have proof" he said as he stood up and unfolded a paper that he took out his pocket.

I looked at the paper and it had a date from 3 years ago and it said that Jermaine was NOT the father. "Why would Jerry say that the baby i your then Jermaine?" i asked him. "My dad doesn't really like me and baby Keisha doesn't even love in Miami anymore. She moved away with some man when she found out the baby wasn't mine" he said. I shook my head and went to the dresser. Jermaine wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear. "It's not you who said it so you shouldn't have to apologize" i said as i turned around and kissed him on the lips. I turned and left out the room and headed to the living room. "Why you leave out '' Jermaine asked me. ''I wanna watch Netflix'' I replied as I grabbed the remote and scanned through the movies. ''Why watch movies on Netflix when we have a camera and we can make our own movie?" Jermaine said as  he sat on the couch. I started ,laughing and shook my head no. ''Come on baby you know you like this dick'' Jermaine said as he did some corny dance. ''Boy sit yo ass down'' I said. Jermaine came next to me and just stood there.

''Baby you want to suck it?" he asked me. I looked at the bulge in his pants damn he was hard. ''No bae I want to cuddle and watch a movie'' I said. "Please bae just suck it for a couple minutes'' Jermaine begged. ''Alright alright'' I said. Jermaine smiled at me and pulled out. I grabbed it and wrapped my mouth around his head. I started bobbing my head bringing his dick deeper in my mouth. Jermaine groaned and grabbed my head and started forcing his dick deeper in my throat. I started choking and I pulled his dick out of my mouth to catch my breath. ''Baby keep sucking I'm bout to cum'' he said as he pushed his dick in my mouth. I felt his dick get swollen and then he bust all in my mouth holding my head so that I can catch every drop of cum. I pulled him out of my mouth and stood up. "'Movie time''i chirped as I wiped my mouth and sat on the couch. I put the Curse of Chucky on. Jermaine and I cuddled and watched the movie.