Chapter 30

(Unedited)

Chapter 30

When we got in the house we went upstairs to the room. Jermaine sat down on the bed and he slowly lied down. I sat down next to him and waited for him to start speaking. "Its gonna be hard to get rid of them" he said. He stared up at the ceiling emotionless. "The only way she'll probably leave us alone is if we get a restraining order. But there is still a possibility that won't work either" he said. "Bae have you ever thought about just taking Alisha from Keisha i know that she isn't your daughter but maybe its about that time that Alisha be with a real family" i said. Yeah i started having thoughts about taking Alisha. I figured that Keisha would throw her young daughter at anybody till she won't have to deal with her anymore. "If we was to take Alisha then i don't want to see her mother again" he said. "Keisha is nothing but trouble and i can sense there is going to be a lot of it while she's around" Jermaine stated.

I stood up and stood in front of Jermaine. He looked at me and a smiled crept on his face. "You want this?" he asked me as he stood up and pinned me against the wall. "Help me out baby i'm so frustrated" he said as he kissed me on the lips and then moved to my neck.