Chapter 12 Part 2

(Unedited)

Chapter 12 Part 2

Jermaine P.O.V

"Where were you at when this happened?" the officer asked me. "I was in the living room sleeping Serenity was on the couch next to me before i went to sleep. When i woke up she was gone and the front door was open" i replied simply. "When you said 'GONE' what did you mean by that?" the officer asked me. "Gone as in she wasn't laying next to me anymore" i said. The officer jotted down some notes and continued asking me these dumb as questions. "What made you go inside the kitchen?" the officer asked me. "The kitchen door was open its not safe to be asleep with the door wide open" i said. The officer signed and stood up. "Alright sir thank you for the cooperation if we have anymore questions we will contact you" the officers said as they walked out the room. I stood up next to Serenity and stood next to her. I put my hand on her forehead and rubbed it.

The doctors said she was unconscious and that she'll wake up any minute. I kissed her softly on the lips. They was still nice and soft. I walked towards the door and headed towards the cafeteria. I needed something to eat i been in the hospital all day and i didn't eat yet. I pushed the button the elevator when a nurse stopped me. "Excuse me" she said as she smiled at me. "Yeah" i asked her. "Do you mind helping me with something?" she asked me as she bit her lip. I looked her up and down. I can tell that she was a thot. There is no way i'm bout to fuck some bitch while i have a girlfriend."No" i stated as i got in the elevator she followed me. I pushed the first floor button. She grabbed my neck and tried to force me to kiss her. I grabbed her by her shirt scrub and threw her against the wall. "Stay away from me you filthy ass bitched" i yelled. She stood up and backed away from me with tears in her eyes.

Serenity P.O.V

I woke up and tried to stretch but my hand hurt a lot. I sat up and a nurse came running in the room. He grabbed a pill and handed it to me with a cup of water. "This will ease the pain" he said as i took the pill and swallowed it. I looked around the room and laid back down. I heard the door open and close i looked towards the door and saw Jermaine walk into the room with some pizza and a sprite soda. He looked at me and put his things on the stand near the bed and rushed towards me. "Oh my gosh Serenity your finally woke" he said as he grabbed my hand that didn't have any needled in it. I smiled weakly at him. "Bae?" he said quietly. "Yes" i asked him. "Who did this to you?" he asked me. I looked up at him and i saw anger burn in his eyes. "Michael" i whispered. He squeezed my hand and he lifted my chin up a little bit and he kissed me and touched my swollen black eye with his hand. "Baby don't do anything to him i don't want you to get in trouble" i said as a tear rolled down my eye. "Bae we gonna talk about this when we get home" he said as he got his food and soda and sat on the chair next to me.

He no longer looked angry instead he looked like he was thinking. He laid his head on my leg and i rubbed his head. "Baby i'm sorry i wasn't awake to protect you" he half whispered. "It's okay bae" i said weakly. Deep down i was thinking of revenge for Michael. There is no way i'm going to let him rape me and get away with it. He's going to get his and i'm going to make sure. He could have killed me. He left me on the kitchen floor for dead good thing Jermaine was at the house i probably would have died. I closed my eyes and went to sleep i felt so tired.

>>>>DREAM<<<<

"Serenity wait for me" i turned to see something white floating towards me. It was a person! They was moving at a slow pace as if they couldn't move. I turned around scared but bumped into something hard. It was a door. I turned the doorknob and went inside the house and closed the door behind me. "I've been waiting for you" i heard somebody say. I looked up and saw Michael sitting on some stairs with a whole bunch of people. I turned around and trued to open the door but it seemed to locked. I screamed and banged on the door. I turned around and Michael was standing in front of me smiling evilly.

>>>>DREAM OVER<<<<

I sat up and looked around sweat was dripping from forehead. 'it was only a dream' i told myself as i tried to calm myself down.