Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Baby are you done getting dressed?" Jermaine asked from downstairs. I put the curling iron down and walked down the stairs. I had on a blue knee dress length dress with some silver heels. My hair was in tight curls and my bang was flat iron. I looked at Jermaine and he had on some blue pants a black button down shirt and some black vans. "Finally took you long enough" Jermaine said as we walked out the house. I turned and locked the house door and got inside Jermaine's car. "Oh hush you know you like when i take long" i said as i turned the music on. Beyonce 'Dance for You' came on and i sang along to it. Jermaine looked at me and stared laughing. "What's so funny big head?" i asked as i looked at him. "You was all up in the song like you was in American Idol or something" he said. I started laughing hysterically.

I be in the zone while i'm singing nobody can't tell me nothing. Jermaine parked the car and i looked out the window. We was in front of a small blue house with a garden in front of it. I opened my door and waited for Jermaine to get out. I felt a big hand wrap around mine and i looked up and Jermaine kissed me softly on the lips. "Come on baby" he said as we walked on the door. Jermaine knocked on the door some little girl came and answered. "Mom Jermaine is here and he has company" the girl yelled as she let Jermaine and I in the house. "Miranda you always shouting" Jermaine said as he laughed at his younger sister. "Shut up Jay! Who is that?" she asked as she pointed at me. "
That's my girlfriend Serenity, Serenity this is my lil sis Miranda" Jermaine said as we walked into the living room.

"Did you guys do it yet" Miranda asked as she started cheesing from ear to ear. "Miranda shut up and go to your room if i hear you say something like that again you'll be on punishment for 1 month. Excuse me for my daughters behavior my name is Anna" Jermaine's mother said. "It's fine my name is Serenity" i said as i shook her hand. She smiled weakly and told us to have a seat in the dining room. I took a seat and Jermaine sat right next to me. A couple minutes later the twins walked into the dining room and took a seat along with there younger sister. "Mhm Jermaine who is that pretty young thing" Chris asked as he looked at my chest. "Damn Chris mommy just told you that's Jermaine's girlfriend Serenity." Taylor said as she blew a bubble and smacked her teeth. "Tay calm down i was just playing Serenity you sure are beautiful" Chris said as he winked at me. "Thanks" i said as i looked at him then at Jermaine. The twins and Jermaine kind of looked alike.

Ana came in a couple minutes later with a heavy set man that looked like a older Chris and i was it was father Jerry. He walked by me and waved and took a seat at the head of the table. Ana came in and sat the food down on the table cooked a ham, rice, yams, and cornbread. The plates got made and Miranda said a prayer and we all started eating. I started eating and i looked over at Jermaine who was only using one hand to eat his other hand was under the table. I felt his hand rub up my thigh. His finger tips touched my clit and i got so wet. He looked at me and smiled. He moved my panties to the side and slid his finger inside. I looked at him and he was still eating and smiling. I bit my bottom lip and gasped as he started going faster. Jermaine removed his finger and stared at me. He stood up and looked his finger and winked at me. "Come here Serenity i need to talk to you" he said as he started walking up some stairs. I followed behind him and he led me to the bathroom. He picked me up and put me on the sink.

I watched as he lowered his pants and boxers. His dick was hard ass fuck and it was wet from his pre-cum. He slowly slid it in and i grabbed his back and bit into his neck and moaned as he grabbed my waist as he stroked my pussy. He kept going at a decent pace so i wouldn't moan loud. 5 minutes later we was walking out the bathroom like nothing happened and heading back downstairs to the kitchen. The table no longer had regular foods it was now covered in desserts. "So are you two planning on being together for a while?" Jerry asked. "Yeah" Jermaine said. Jerry nodded his head and smiled "That's good by the way Jermaine your baby mama Keisha came over earlier" Jerry said. The whole table got silent and i felt my face turn red. I rose from the table and looked at everyone "nice meeting you guys" i said as i walked out the door and started walking home. With no care in the world.

I heard Jermaine calling my name in the distance but i ignored him and kept walking.