Chapter 29

(Unedited)

Chapter 29

Jermaine drove to his parents house. The only thing that was on my kind is what the fuck do Keisha want. I honestly hope she isn't trying to plant that lil girl on him. We arrive at Jermaine's parents house. We got out the car quickly Jermaine knocked on the door impatiently pacing the porch until somebody answered the door. Jermaine's mother answered the door and Jermaine walked straight in. We went inside the living room and sat with the family and some lady and a little girl who i suspect is Keisha and her daughter. Keisha is about 5.6 caucasian, dirty blond hair, and she wears a lot of make up. She looked at Jermaine and then looked at me. She stood up and switched towards Jermaine and rolled her eyes at me. "Hey Jermaine" she said casually. Jermaine placed a hand on my thigh and squeezed it. "What do you want?" He asked her. I looked at him and if looks could kill he would have killed Keisha 5 minutes ago. "I need help with Alisha i found a job in Florida but i need you as her father to watch over her for a couple months" Keisha said.

"Alisha isn't my daughter we went to court for this shit and had a DNA test i'm not responsible for her." Jermaine said. I looked at Alisha and she stared at me back. She have big blue eyes and jet black hair with a tan. "But Jermaine.." Keisha started to say but Jermaine interrupted. He squeezed my thigh tighter this time it started to hurt this time. "Baby calm down" i said as grabbed Jermaine's hand off my thigh and held on to it. "Wait wait wait hold the fuck up Jermaine you brought your girlfriend here" Keisha asked. Jermaine let go of my hand and stood up and walked towards Keisha. "Yes i brought my girlfriend here. Matter of fact she's pregnant with my baby and i'm happy with her so why don't you take Alisha by the got damn hand and leave and go back home" he said angrily. Everybody was staring at him. I never saw him so mad before.

Keisha stared at Jermaine she looked like she was scared. Then she looked at me. "This is all your fault if you wasn't in the picture Jermaine would want me and Alisha in his life" she said as she walked towards me. I stood up from my seat. "Its not my fault he don't want your thot ass" i said as Keisha and I was face to face with one another. Alisha ran up and grabbed Keisha's hand "come on mummy we get ice cream now" Alisha said as she jumped up and down. "Alright Alisha Jermaine this will not be your last time seeing Alisha. You will have custody of her." she said as she walked out the house.

Jermaine mother, Anna, was the first to speak "Jermaine you have to do something she won't stop till you have Alisha" she said. Jermaine looked at his mother and sat back down with his face in his hands. "Yeah i know mom" he said as he calmed himself down a little bit. Anna went up to him and rubbed his back "we'll help you son alright" she said as she stood up and headed out the living room. Jermaine stood up and announced that he was leaving i followed behind him. He got in the driver seat and drove us home. The ride home was silence i wonder what was on Jermaine's mind. "Bae whats on your mind?" i asked him. "Alot we'll talk when we get home" he said as he continued to drive. I took out my phone and saw that somebody was liking all my pics on IG i shook my head and put my phone back inside my pocket.