Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I got home around 2:30 lunch with Jermaine was fine. I'm looking forward to seeing him again. Anyways when i got home i went in my room and laid down on my bed. I wasn't tired but i was bored ass fuck i looked at my phone and noticed that my client Anthony was calling. Damn he better have a witness because the court date is tomorrow. "Hello? " i answered casually. "Serenity i have a witness" Anthony said threw the phone. "Okay i hope that you and your witness won't lie on the stand" i said as i looked at my nails. There was a pause on the other line of the phone. "Of course not what time is trial?" Anthony asked. "It starts at 9:00 i expect to see you at 8:30" i stated. "If i'm found guilty how much does it cost to bail me out?" Anthony asked. "There will be no bond if there is the bond will be thousands of dollars" i said. "Oh okay see you tomorrow" Anthony said as he hung up. I honestly don't understand how Anthony expect to beat this case the detectives found so much evidence its easy to know that it was him. I doubt that he could beat this case witness or not.

I texted Omarion;
Me:Omarion?
Him:Yeah
Me:You stopping by my mom house?
Him:Hell yeah i love her cooking. You met Evette boyfriend yet?
Me:No she told me bout him today thou
Him:Wow i met him he annoying ass fuck he find any little thing to talk about
Me:Lol he just want to make a good first impression
Him:He can't make a good first impression talking about pennies the whole time. But anyway i'm bringing my girlfriend Molly with me
Me:Lmfaoo it was that serious! And alright
Him: Yeah and be nice
Me:Okay okay okay

Omarion is like my brother. I knew him forever since i was like in second grade. He tells me everything. He always go to my mother's house and he buys her gifts all the times. Now his girlfriend Molly i used to hate that bitch. Every time she used to see me she had something to say. She acting like because she Omarion girlfriend that i won't punch her in the face because i definitely will. I need to find something more formal to wear to my mom's lunch i went in my closet and pulled out a purple sleeved dress that stopped at my knees It was tight the bottom is kind of like a pencil skirt. I picked out some basic black heels and a bracelet that had my name engraved in it. I put my things on my my bed i still had a few honors till i go to my mom's house. I changed into a over sized white long shirt and went in the bathroom and got the mop bucket then i went in the laundry room and poured some bleach and water into the bucket.

I cleaned up my kitchen, threw the leftover meals that was in the refrigerator in the garbage. I washed the dishes cleaned the table and counter swept the floor then i mopped the kitchen floor. I went into my living room and organized my dvds and cds i dust off the stand that my tv was on the. I vacuumed the carpet. I swept the hallways and mopped those to. The upstairs and my bedroom and bathroom was already cleaned so there was no need to fix anything in there. I went into the bathroom and took the basket full of dirty towels and clothes out and put them in he washing machine. As the clothes washed i laid on my bed and waited for my floors to dry so i could make some cookies for my mom's house.

Until then i'll just relax.

A/N( i'll update again tomorrow)