Chapter 48

(Unedited)

Chapter 48

Jermaine's P.O.V

I got in my car and drove off to Nelly's house. Nelly and I are going to drive off to the Party Planner Inc. there they will tell us who party we will have to plan for the day. I got to Nelly house and took out my phone and called him. "I'm outside" i said as he answered the phone. "Iight i'll be outside in a second" he said as he hung up. I took a sip of the sweet tea Serenity brought and sat back in my car and waited for Nelly to come outside. He came outside a couple seconds later. I rolled down my window as Nelly approached the car ,"follow my car" he said as he walked away from the car. I rolled my window back up and turned on the radio. Hot 93.7 no good music is on fuck it it could be because its early Monday afternoon. I turned the radio back off and followed Nelly's car. We was driving for 30 minutes before we arrived in front of a large building that had PPI in big blue letters.

I parked my car and followed Nelly into the building. We got on the elevator and Nelly pressed the number 3 button. We stood on the elevator quietly til we heard the ding and we stepped off the elevator and into the hallway. We walked into a busy room with 4 tables folders were on 2 of them and the other 2 had paper neatly laid on them. I'm guessing that the papers where people daily schedules. Nelly led me to a room and stopped an looked at me. "Go in that room and talk to Linda she'll tell you everything you need to know. I'll see you later boy" Nelly said as he dapped me up and turned and walked away. I knocked on the door and a lady walked opened the door. She smiled when she saw me and welcomed me into the room. "You must be Jermaine. I'm Linda ya boss" the lady said as she held out her hand and shook it. Linda is about 5'4 brown eyed, brown skin, and black hair with red tips. Linda had on a black pencil skirt, a white blouse that she tucked in, with some white pumps. "Nice to meet you Linda" i said as i let go of her hand. Okay Jermaine you can have a seat and i'll explain everything to you" she said as she went behind her desk and sat down.

I sat down in front of the desk and Linda took out a piece of paper with words written on it. "Okay Jermaine this is how this works you will come to the PPI Monday threw Friday every week 12-9. When you come here you will go and pick up ya schedule from of the table that contains the neatly placed papers. The schedule will contain your name, your client's name, and where the client wants to meet you at and there phone number. Attached to the schedule will be a planner you will need to fill out the planner before your hours is up and put it in your folder which will be on the table that contains the folders. You will be getting paid every two weeks and you will get a 3 day vacation once every month. Do you need me to explain anything else to you?" Linda said as she handed me a paper. "The first day i hand you your schedule but tomorrow you go and get it yourself have a good day and good luck" Linda said as i stood up and headed to the door.

Once i got outside of her office i looked at my daily schedule. My first client is Anthony Brown i have to go and meet up with him outside his house. Maybe i should call first before i drive to his house I took out my phone and dialed his number "Hello?" he answered. "Hello this is PPI's Jermaine i'm calling to tell you that i'm on my way to your house to help you plan a party" i said as i walked out the building an headed towards my car. "Oh alright i'll be waiting for you outside" he said. "Ok" i said as i hung up and got inside my car. Time to do some party planning.

Serenity's P.O.V

I knocked on my mother's door while i held on to Alisha's hand. I knocked again and this time the door was answered. "Hey Serenity if you would have told me you was cooking i would have cooked." my mother said as she hugged me and hugged Alisha. We walked into my mothers house and sat down in the living room. "Your stomach got so big Serenity how are my grandsons doing?" my mother asked me as she down on the couch across from me. "Yeah they growing so fast and they doing good its about that time to go birthday shopping and baby shower shopping" i said as i rubbed my stomach. "Oh yeah Alisha's birthday is coming up i have to go get her a present" my mother said as she smiled at Alisha. "So whats been happening?" my mother asked me. "Everything has been fine except i have been running in to some man named Deon" i said. My mom looked at me with concern written all over her face. "Have you told Jermaine?" she asked me. "I told him about the beach encounter i have to tell him about the today encounter" i said as i took a deep breath. "The today encounter?" my mother asked me. "Yes the today encounter mom" i said as i looked at my mother.