Chapter 31

(Unedited)

Chapter 31

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 9:50 in the morning. I stood up and yawned and looked to see Jermaine sleeping under the covers. I smiled and went inside the bathroom and turned on the shower to hot. I stepped into the hot water and grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair twice. I conditioned my hair and let the conditioner sit in my hair. I then washed up 3 times. I washed out the conditioner and stepped out the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body and wrapped a second towel and dried my hair. I brushed my teeth and then blow dried my hair. Some of my hair is slowly starting to fall out i don't know why i been treating my hair right. I plugged up the blow drier and blow dried my hair. I opened the bathroom door and walked inside my room. I put some lotion on and deodorant on and some blue yoga pants, white shirt, and some blue ankle socks. I greased my hair and put it in a neat bun.

I started walking downstairs to prepare some breakfast for me and my man when i heard the living room tv turn on. I finished walking down the stairs and looked in the living room. I saw that a cover was spread out on the couch and a little head popped up. I went in the living room and looked to see who was sitting on the couch it was Alisha. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hi" she said eagerly. "Hey. Are you hungry?" i asked her. She nodded her head yes and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

I went inside the kitchen and took out a frying pan, pancake batter, eggs, grits, and sausages. I put the sausages in the oven and turned on the ives and started cooking the food. The house soon smelled like so much breakfast food. I took out three plates and forks and put them on the table. The food was done 10 minutes later. I went upstairs and shook Jermaine, "the food is done" i said as he yawned and i left out the room. I sat Alisha down at the kitchen table an i handed her a fork and she started feeding herself. Jermaine sat down at the table and looked at me and smiled. "You want an explanation?" he asked me. "You know i do" i replied. I took a bite of eggs and looked up at Jermaine. "Last night somebody stabbed her mom" he said. I looked over at Alisha and shook my head. Poor girl isn't gonna know her mother and doesn't know who her real father is.

(Short Chapter next chapter will be here soon)