Chapter 13

(Unedited)

Chapter 13

So today i can leave this hospital. I'm so happy i been in here for 2 days. Being in the hospital isn't that bad its just boring ass fuck, all you do is eat, watch tv, let the doctors stick you with needles, and sleep. The food isn't that bad but i want my food seasoned. I went in the bathroom and put on some sweat pants and a pink shirt and my pink converse that Jermaine bought for me to wear. I took out my phone and saw that i had missed calls from Evette, my mom, and an unknown number. I called my mom back first. She answered on the second ring. "Serenity why haven't i heard from you since the last time you was at my house?" my mother questioned. "Um i've been busy" i said quietly. "Doing what?" she asked. "Mom i got fired and i been in the hospital for 2 days" i half whispered. "You what? And why didn't i know about this Serenity?" she practically yelled into my ear. "Mom how was i supposed to tell you my phone been powered off" i said. "Serenity make your way to my house before Friday" she said before she hung up. I signed and then called Evette back.

"Serenity I'm coming over today with my boyfriend" she said. "Alright is that why you was blowing my phone up?" i asked her. "Well duh and why wasn't you answering?" she questioned. "Been extremely busy" i said as i put a snap back on and sat on the hospital bed and waited for Jermaine to come pick me up from the hospital. "Well SERENITY we going to Club Voe this weekend" she said. "I don't want to go!" i wined on the phone. "Well your going anyway i'll see you in about 3 hours she said as she hung up. I called the unknown number back and there was no answer. Jermaine texted me and told me to come outside cause he was outside the hospital waiting for me. I grabbed my things and went to the elevator and some nurse kept staring at me rolling her eyes. "Do you have a problem?" i asked her. She shook her head no. I walked off the elevator and left the hospital and got in the car with my man. "How you feeling baby?" he asked me. "Good" i replied as i leaned him and kissed him on the lips.

I turned on his radio and Beyonce 'Drunk In Love' came on. I started singing along to the music as Jermaine drove us home. He turned down the radio an looked at me "baby i have to work to tonight" he said as he looked at me. "Alright bae i'll be fine in the house by myself, but bring your key because i'm not opening the door for anybody" i said. "Alright baby" he said as he parked in our drive way. I got out the car with Jermaine right behind me. I headed to the bathroom and ran some hot water in the tub. I toon my clothes off and got in the steaming hot water. I laid back in the tub and closed my eyes.
"You look like a baby" Jermaine said as he sat on the toilet seat. I just stared at him and rolled my eyes. I relaxed myself a little more.

I sat up and washed my face and scrubbed my lips and neck. I stood up and washed up 3 times and then i got out the tub. I wrapped my towel around me and walked to the sink an brushed my teeth. I walked into my room and looked at my phone and saw that an unknown number was calling me. I answered "Hello" i answered. "Serenity don't hit a bitch up anymore" the person said. "Who is this" i questioned. "Michelle" she replied. Oh my goodness i haven't talked to Michelle in like a month. Michelle is my 2nd best friend. Michelle is 5'4 she has hazel eyes, brown skin, and black hair. She has a nice shape and her voice is small but when she's mad her voice gets very loud. I talked with Michelle for a couple minutes and then i hung up and went in my dresser. I put my lotion on and then found some blue yoga pants and a white fitted t-shirt with some white and blue socks and my black adidas sandals. I turned on some music and started straightening up my house.